My discovery. (Shiny macs and lurv!)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Kinkykiwi

My discovery. (Shiny macs and lurv!)

Post by Kinkykiwi »

'Put it on, or me and you are finished!' So unfair. She knew I absolutely adored her, but she really had a problem with this. 'Its just a mac for gods sake. Whats the big deal?' She stood there holding up the very very glossy patent shiny blue mac she had bought me, and so desperately wanted me to wear. 'If you love me you will do what I ask.' Reluctantly, I push my arms into the sleeves, she zips up the front, pulls up the hood, gently pulls its adjusters and ties it off. The belt pulls tight, mac creaking all the while, 'there you are, not difficult heh'. She smiles and gives me a huge crushing cuddle, I stand there, feeling stupid, feeling like a young child, the soft shiny hood, now gently caressing my cheeks, very shiny, very soft, very smooth, whispering, rustling, she runs her hands all over the mac. She squeals, and cuddles me more. 'How can you not love the feeling, the touch, the smell of the vinyl? If you wear it all day, I will be yours forever.' Her dark brown eyes smiled lovingly, how could I resist, 'and to keep you company, Ill wear mine too'. Reaching round she plucked hers off the coat rack and encased herself within. We stood there, hugging and cuddling, an enormous rush of sexual lust ran through me, the handfuls of pvc were electric. I pulled her closer, tighter. Our hoods linked, how passionately we kissed, as we slowly crumpled down onto the floor, much rippling of vinyl, now I get it, making love to her was just sensational......
Highshine5

Re: My discovery. (Shiny macs and lurv!)

Post by Highshine5 »

A charming story with and interesting slant. I think genuine female pvc fetishists do exist, but are very few and far between, although the amount of shiny pvc seen in music videos seems to suggest its on the increase. Lets hope so.
PetreVanClause

Post by PetreVanClause »

Yes. They do exist, but have a differing mentality to us odd men.
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Many many many years ago, I went out with a girl, probably 17 or 18 who had a real thing for long pvc maxi macs. She had at least seven or eight. She was totally bonkers. As much as I loved her and her macs, she was mental and I had to wave goodbye! I wonder if her fetish stuck? My lovely wife now, bless her, tolerates me and my fads, and wears what I buy her, within certain boundaries! But I have never come across another lady vinyl fetish. I do think its definitely a blokey thing.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Sounds lovely
Blackvinyl

Post by Blackvinyl »

My type of woman. Dominant, sexy and loves shiny pvc. Wonderful.