Shiny black rubber raincoat worn with a kilt

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
plasticpacamac

Shiny black rubber raincoat worn with a kilt

Post by plasticpacamac »

I am too self-conscious to wear a shiny black rubber mackintosh but i enjoy the very rare sightings I've had of other men who wear them. A few years back I recall a visit to Wisley Garden centre in Surrey where I saw what I think is the sexiest combination I've ever seen, of a guy, I'd say in his late 50s I'd guess, wearing a shiny black rubber mac unbuttoned to show he was wearing a kilt underneath. It wasn't a rainy day but was one in which rain threatened. I longed to get him in conversation but I was with a younger, very straight friend who wold certainly have thought it odd if I had, so I let it pass. There is something about the combination of an SBR rubber mac and a kilt that is so erotic, I dont know why. Has anyone else had such a sighting?
lukafoer145

Re: Shiny black rubber raincoat worn with a kilt

Post by lukafoer145 »

I can understand why you find the combination of a shiny black rubber mac and a kilt to be erotic. It's a very striking and unusual combination that can be quite appealing. The rubber mac is associated with protection and power, while the kilt is associated with tradition and masculinity. When these two elements are combined, it can create a very alluring image.

I've never personally seen a man wearing a shiny black rubber mac and a kilt, but I can imagine how it would look. The contrast between the black rubber and the tartan pattern of the kilt would be very eye-catching, and the rubber mac would accentuate the man's curves. I can also imagine that the rubber mac would make the man feel very confident and powerful, which would only add to his attractiveness.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I love a man in a skirt 😂
Lets get swishy!
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

annabell-cagoule wrote: November 20th, 2023, 9:51 am I love a man in a skirt 😂
I like wearing skirts and especially when it's raining and I can also wear a raincoat and go out for a walk, i love the combination and my favourite outfit at the moment is to wear my pleated maxi leather skirt and my nylon rainmac, bring on the rain.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Vxr 15 wrote: November 20th, 2023, 5:18 pm
annabell-cagoule wrote: November 20th, 2023, 9:51 am I love a man in a skirt 😂
I like wearing skirts and especially when it's raining and I can also wear a raincoat and go out for a walk, i love the combination and my favourite outfit at the moment is to wear my pleated maxi leather skirt and my nylon rainmac, bring on the rain.
Yes I'm quite parshel to leather aswell. Its lovely warm and flexible. And feels so nice lined or unlined looks lovely as you move and it molds to your body too.
The smell and soft leather on your body is amazing mmmm
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Not a fan of leather at all, does nothing for me and I actually find it a bit yukky. No idea why.
Lets get swishy!