AI contributions.....

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Highshine5

AI contributions.....

Post by Highshine5 »

Its been suggested that AI could be used on here. As much as I admire how clever it is, currently it would not replace the real thing, be it visual, written or otherwise. Created photos are 'too' good, and the written word is robotic and without emotion. Just my personal point of view!
Klepperman

Re: AI contributions.....

Post by Klepperman »

Todays technology blows me away. Its great if used in the right places, but to satisfy my simple needs, computerised imagery is so unnecessary. My fantasies do not require fakery. Just you guys writing nice macintosh stories will do me fine!
Cherie

Re: AI contributions.....

Post by Cherie »

Totally agree. Logically I should like images of women in PVC rainwear, but more often than not I find myself scouring the picture for tell tale signs that it is fake, then being utterly turned-off when I find it is AI generated. Even a painting of a woman in a plastic mac has more appeal because in my mind there may well have been a real person posing for it. I see people first then the PVC, and without the person, the whole thing is a pointless lie. The only possible use of an AI generated image could be to be able to visualise something that does not exist, or you fail to find a picture of the real thing. Like when you spot someone wearing a gorgeous mac in the street but cannot find an image online that can be shown to others to explain the sighting. I suppose another use might be to construct an image of something you desire, then ask AI to find any company that sells such a thing - make the computer find your ultimate raincoat for real!

Cherie x