Why is our fetish so unacceptable?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Taurus

Re: Why is our fetish so unacceptable?

Post by Taurus »

Exactly Marcus, that is why I keep my fetish strictly private. I am also a straight man who likes the look and feeling of shiny PU/PVC and I love wearing it in my bedroom.
Blackvinyl

Re: Why is our fetish so unacceptable?

Post by Blackvinyl »

I think it is your own insecurity that makes it not acceptable. My guess is that probably 99% of the population haven't got a clue, they dont know what a fetish is, and if they see you wearing something different, their only conclusion is, well I wouldn't wear that, end of story! Too many of you are afraid of what people MIGHT think. The likelyhood is they probably dont. They have their own life issues to think and worry about. I love my fetish. I embrace it because it makes me feel nice. If anyone finds it odd, weird or offensive, and after all these years I have yet to meet anyone of them, they can swivel! I'm happy!
A further after thought. Those of you who find it difficult to wear you raincoat out, through fear of someone thinking you are odd, have you never thought that for the passed 100 yrs or so, shops have been selling raincoats, rainmacs, call them what you like, to keep people like us dry, and whats more, still continue to do so? The lady or the guy walking down the road tomorrow wearing his/ her shiny hooded puffer jacket, wrapped up warm and dry, wouldn't have a scoobee doo idea that in our eyes they look great. Just think on it. Then wear your shiny whatever with pride.
Night night!