Constantly macked! (Shiny macs and mildly suggestive!)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Klepperman

Constantly macked! (Shiny macs and mildly suggestive!)

Post by Klepperman »

'Now put your anorak on and do as you're told'.
I had no choice. I pulled the detested anorak over my head. Its pungent soft rubber lining caressed my face. I hated it. I never understood why it made me feel so nice. As my head plopped into its ample hood, my wrist were grabbed by the wide and thick, elasticated cuffs.
'Now tie the hood up properly, its raining.' Mistress always knew best. Besides, arguing could mean worse. I did not want the addition of the heavy, hooded, shiny rubber macintosh on over the top. I really really hated that. Its hood was so big, almost suffocating. How I have ended up being married to this wicked women is beyond me. I think she has an illness. She seems to always want to dress me in rubber underwear, nappies, onesie suits, rompers and these detestable raincoats. I seem to have dozens of everything. Every day its different.
So I'm a bit simple. I was educated at home. Never really mixed with my own age. My parents were wealthy, so I had a personal tutor and nanny. At age 16, nanny was only a few years older, but demanded total obediance. My parents died within months of each other. At eighteen, I had inherited everything, nanny thought it best we got quietly married so she could look after me properly. She insisted I called her Mistress, not nanny from then on. It was after the ceremony that she disclosed her wedding vows to me. She promised to take care of me, and take charge of everything. I would never have to worry. She would buy my clothes and organise my life. It sounded good to me. She did love me. Right from the beginning she would dress me. Always soft shiny rubber underwear, 'in case of accidents' she told me. She had carefully taught me the ways of sex. Our wedding night was amazing. I learned and enjoyed it so much. She said it was normal for men and women to dress in rubber suits and shiny raincoats to bed. It kept them warm, and this enhanced the enjoyment. This makes perfect sense to me. I certainly enjoyed it. So did she. She told me so and said we would be together for ever. I need for nothing. She tells me what to do, and when to do it, as this is the best for me. Occasionally, she goes out with friends in the evening. As a precaution, to save me hurting myself, she puts me to bed in one of my many, very long shiny hooded macintoshes she has had made for me, then puts me in a shiny rubber sleeping bag. Its ever so nice. When she zips it up and pulls the hood up and locks on the collar, I feel so warm and safe. I dont really know why she has to lock me into my cot as well though. Its rails are high and it has rails for a roof which is locked down. I sometimes think she treats me like I will escape or something. But its okay because Im nice and secure in my bag. The sleeves hold my arms down by my side. It stops me fidgeting she said. I do go to sleep quickly, until she comes home. I can hear her talking and laughing with her friends, until they go home. Sometimes she leaves me in there, sometimes she lets me out. Sometimes she plays and teases me with her buzzing toys. Its really tingly and makes me feel nice. I love it when she does it to me. Sometimes she gets me to do it to her too.
I know she loves me and will always wrap me in rubber and keep me safe and warm. Life is very nice.
We are going on holiday tomorrow. Dont know where. I cant wait. Mistress says it will be a nice surprise and has got us nice new macs to wear. Sometimes I say I hate macs, but really I love them, because mistress loves me in them and I love her in hers. We always cuddle a lot.
She has put me in my anorak and she has got that big hooded black shiny mac out, just in case. Its time to go for a drive up to the forest for our daily walk. Got to go now. Bye.
Izzitpvc

Re: Constantly macked! (Shiny macs and mildly suggestive!)

Post by Izzitpvc »

Liking the story, never had anyone to look after me like that, ever!!
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Yes good story love to be bound up in rubber then a rubber Mac added on top then put in a rubber sleep sack with a collar with padlock as well and then tormented by a superior lady dressed up in a rubber Mac as well
mason

Post by mason »

Nice story! It needs a bit more development, but I love the premise of your tale.
Klepperman

Post by Klepperman »

Hi. Thanks for the feedback. I am always open to suggestions! I had an idea which kept changing and it sort of came out like that. I probably should have taken a bit more time over it. I think it was done in 20 mins! I think we must be due for something from you again soon?!? Perhaps something similar?
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Just the sort of story this site is all about. I do like alternative thinking. Especially when related to anything to do with macs.
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

To live like this would be a dream come true!
maxandwellies

Post by maxandwellies »

Macking heaven!