Amsterdam, where it all started (pvc coats)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
PetreVanClause

Amsterdam, where it all started (pvc coats)

Post by PetreVanClause »

In my mid twenties I discovered Club Glanzende Regenkleding. Down the back streets off De wallen, Amsterdam were I grow up.
I was with a pal, we were a bit stoned and pissed and stumbled through a door into a small bar. I ordered a couple of beers.
Two girls came over and chatted to us. One had the most shiny black raincoat which creaked every time she moved. It looked and sounded so sexy.
I think this was my real trigger for my long pvc fetish now. I dated her for many months. She is now my wife. She still has that lovely creaky mack, and many others. I am a lucky chap. She loves wearing them. The look and feel really turns us both on.
Shiny vinyl has moved away from main stream fashion, but Im sure it will come back. In the mean time we will enjoy the many raincoats we currently have.
We go back regularly to see family and friends also a good place still to buy shopping for shiny stuff. We live now in London but I love Amsterdam still. It still has a good attitude and still plenty of pvc to be seen. London has lost its sparkle and there is little vinyl left. Just puffer. This is nice but not so good.
If we can sell the flat, we would move back home now we retired.
Last edited by PetreVanClause on January 30th, 2024, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
black_shiny

Re: Amsterdam, wear it all started

Post by black_shiny »

Love a nice shiny black pvc mac. The creaks were always the number one thing that attracted me to the stuff
Blackvinyl

Post by Blackvinyl »

Shiny black vinyl. My favourite. We've got loads of it!
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

Crisp and noisy nylon raincoats is my favourite. I've got lots of it!