New to the site

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
brinylonboy

New to the site

Post by brinylonboy »

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the site although I've know about it for a while.
I have plenty of kinks, one of them is rainwear.
My collect so far includes two Farmer rain sets of jacket and bib pants (Blue and Red), a Grunden set and some orange and red Henri Lloyd sailing gear, one is a full suit which is amazing as it is rubber lined, although it is a little difficult to get off when I'm sweaty, I'm always on the look out for a larger version, but it is difficult to find.
I've adventured into the forest about 60 minutes from my location and locally on a few occasions over the last few years. Only a few weeks ago I went to a relatively secluded place near me in the evening when it was raining, it had been raining for days, so lots of muddy puddles, it also has a public rights of way through some farmers fields, and round the edges of the fields, and there where some areas that I was allowed to walk that had amazing mud pits, I think horses or cows would have been wandered during the day and churned up the ground into a bit of a muddy quagmire, I had lots of fun playing in the mud and getting it all over me which was a lot of fun. Not so much when I got back to my car, as the next day, it took a good 45 minutes to clean off all the mud I left in it. :D
Rainworshipper

Re: New to the site

Post by Rainworshipper »

Hello Brinylonboy, welcome to this forum. It sounds as if we have similar interests, I sometimes combine shiny rainwear with wet and muddy situations, although it is a bit cold at this time of the year.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Welcome
Lets get swishy!
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

brinylonboy, I've sent you a p.m.