What PVC pants do you like?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
vp39

Re: What PVC pants do you like?

Post by vp39 »

I'd say that my favorite plastic pants are the ones I'm wearing at any given time...right now I'm wearing a large white full-cut Gary panty that I've had on since I showered this morning. I've been 24/7 in plastic pants for five or six days now...I have on a piink-tinted transparent skirt too, which feels so delightful on my legs.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

vp39 writes: "right now I'm wearing a large white full-cut Gary panty that I've had on since I showered this morning". I've never thought of my own Gary Euroflex pants that I've had for years as "panties" but with their see-through, very full cut high-waisted bloomers-like style and the rustly, attention-drawing noises they make, yes, when I wear them I become a bloomered sissy in a plastic panty!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

The reviewer Kenneth and the one who liked his post may be forum members :
https://www.llmedico.com/gary-pull-on-e ... ane-pants/
Unfortunately he forgot to mention how it was and how the panties "performed" . ;)
vp39

Post by vp39 »

plasticpacamac wrote: October 9th, 2023, 4:33 pm vp39 writes: "right now I'm wearing a large white full-cut Gary panty that I've had on since I showered this morning". I've never thought of my own Gary Euroflex pants that I've had for years as "panties" but with their see-through, very full cut high-waisted bloomers-like style and the rustly, attention-drawing noises they make, yes, when I wear them I become a bloomered sissy in a plastic panty!
I tend to use the words "pants" and "panties" interchangeably when I'm writing or talking about plastic pants. When one examines the shape of a typical pair of plastic pants it's clear that they are shaped more like women's panties than guys' tighty whities, and actually feel more like panties when worn. But some guys object to the feminine connotation of panties, so pants works fine too.

The Gary Euroflex panties do have a feeling all their own, don't they...as soft as the pvc version but more crackly, I have a couple of those as well as bikini-cut ones. I don't love them like I do vinyl panties, but it feels nice to wear one now and then just for the slightly different feel.
garryb10

Post by garryb10 »

i have a few different type from bikini to full size plastic pants/panties all very enjoyable to wear
they are different colors and some are smoothe almost like latex others pvc feel

most i have come out or europe germany i think
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I quite like the slightly louder rustling of the PU or PU coated ones. Our latest ones are from a German brand and made from a material that is a bit like rainwear fabric with polyamide inside and a PU coating outside. The moment they are pulled up they make a heavenly sounding noise but become quieter as soon as they have body temperature and also got a little humid from transpiration.
There is another German brand that makes pure PU ones and ones from PU coated polyester. I am not so much interested in the latter because they are supposed to be worn with hhe fabric outside and the plastic inside. The pull up ones could be worn inside out but not the snap on ones. But I will definitely try their pure PU snap-on version and hope that they will rustle heavily.