Put in the wind and rain (explicit)

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Cagoulelover

Put in the wind and rain (explicit)

Post by Cagoulelover »

Been out In the wind and rain this evening. I had my regatta pack away on and made sure the hood was tied up nice and tight to stop the wind blowing it off my head.
My wife has also been out to see a friend and she wore her plum coloured Peter storm, looking a picture as always. Her friend is a fairly tall welsh woman and she was dressed in a red regatta cagoule. They came home dripping wet in their cagoules…. ‘Ooo we had to battle through the stormy weather’ her friend remarked. As you can imagine, i very quickly ‘stood to attention’ at this comment.
They have hung their wet cagoules by the back door and opened a bottle of wine. After a while, they get a bit excited and put the radio on, choosing classic FM.
‘Night on bald mountain’ starts to boom out on the radio as the women hurriedly don their cagoules, preparing for a stormy onslaught. My wife zips up and pulls her hood tight so that only her eyes are showing whilst her friend struggles to get her cagoule on in time……. ‘Haeeellp’ she says as the storm blows in through the back door of the house and she is blown off her feet, clinging to the door frame in her rain soaked cagoule. My wife battles through the storm to help her stricken friend, frantically helping her to zip up her cagoule and pull the hood up whilst the fierce wind tries to blow it off her head.
Eventually they manage to close the door and hold the storm back, desparatley pushing together at the door, their wet cagoules clashing together and rubbing against one another.
My wife calls out for help and I pull on my own dark blue regatta before battling through the weather to help the 2 women.
My wife is turned on by the sight of my dripping wet cagoule and she encourages me to bend her over the kitchen table and enter her from behind, her wet cagoule rubbing against mine as i thrust in and out whilst she moans.
‘Ride of the Valkyrie’s’ is now booming out of the radio as i pleasure my wife from behind, our wet cagoules thrashing against each other. My wife’s friend is also turned on and her nipples erect through her storm tossed cagoule. She is overcome with desire and she zips her cagoule and hood up before zipping another vintage royal blue Peter storm over the top of her wet cagoule and frantically masturbates herself to climax whilst me and my wife finish off over the table.
*some events changed