Post Covid. Amazing fantasy dreams.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post Covid. Amazing fantasy dreams.

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

During and since Covid, I have continually had some extraordinary vivid dreams. Ones that I can still remember. Many relating to people past and present, and more so my love of shiny rainwear. I never used to dream much, if I did, on waking, the detail rapidly vanished. But now, I could almost write a book about some of my dreams, which still, certainly some of them, are still there in my memory. Shiny macs and all, involving partner, friends, family and all sorts.

Are any of you out the having similar outrageous dreams? I wondered whether the covid jabs may have some dream control serum additive?!? Certainly works for me. Just wish I could video some of them!!! Or perhaps Im just going nuts!!!!
Cagoulelover

Re: Post Covid. Amazing fantasy dreams.

Post by Cagoulelover »

Rarely but on occasions i have had dreams about people i know wearing a variety of rainwear and in particular cagoules. Once, a former girlfriend appeared in a dream wearing a green Peter storm cagoule and black wellington boots - not sure where that came from! Care to share any of yours??!!
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Happy to share! Perhaps you psychologists out there may work out what they mean!
A few nights ago my partner and I had got off a tube train at Oxford Circus and headed up the stairs to the exit, which turned out to be an oasis in the middle of a desert. She turned to me, both of us now wearing bright red glossy macs, stating we would be too hot here wearing these and should get the train back to Holborn. She pulled my hood up, kissed my cheek and we went back down the stairs to catch the train. Pretty boring heh!
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

This is interesting. Quite a few friends and family have said the same. Since covid, their dreams have become more personal and much more vivid. Mine too. Including involving my love of rainwear. Its often part of my dreams, I wake up having had the most vivid dream, and its there with me all day. Not a bad thing at all. It is almost a constant reminder of my fetish. Very nice but strange.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I am the opposite, since covid I have had few fetish dreams that i can remember. Pre covid was a totally different matter, I could dream something one night and carry it on t=over the next few nights. I can never dream about people I know and there seems to be no particular features on the people in my dreams. I suppose someone could explain that but it is of no real interest really, the dreams seem real enough at the time.