Forgotten Treasure

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Pvcjayne

Forgotten Treasure

Post by Pvcjayne »

Having at last got rid of the kids on a permanent basis we don't need two rooms full of their stuff so I eventually decided to have a clear out. And as I got through piles of stuff they will never need or want I came across a couple of taped up boxes that I had completely forgotten about.
A few years ago when they kept appearing we had to store and hide a lot of our playthings, some went in the loft, some in the home office and some in our bedroom, but we still had more, so I packed away some of the newest stuff, a lot still unpacked in a couple of boxes, covered it in packing tape and marked Christmas on the boxes, and then buried them behind and under all the kids junk. And I had completely forgotten they were there until I excavated them earlier and what a treat that was. I
I was wondering if anyone else had come across some long lost treasure.
WealdenMac

Re: Forgotten Treasure

Post by WealdenMac »

Sounds great fun. I imagine the "perfume" of the plastic material was something else. Hope there was an apron or two.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Yep same .we not long moved and boxed up are toys and put theme in the spear room. Like you I put kitchen on the box.
And we have now been there 15 months. And decided to sort out the room. And my wife opened the box in the kitchen and called me to help her. To my surprise she was standing there holding up a pvc mac and said I was a plonker to box theme things up and put kitchen on the box as her mum and brother was ment to be coming around that day to help decorate the room lol.
But was nice to put theme all back in the bedroom wardrobe in are room.
😂😂👍👍
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Lol
Lets get swishy!