Methods of being a tosser.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Kinkykiwi

Methods of being a tosser.

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Says it all! Is open discussion regarding masturbation really necessary on this forum? Unread, but I will happily accept expulsion if I have stepped out of line!
Cagoulelover

Re: Methods of being a tosser.

Post by Cagoulelover »

Not every subject or discussion will appeal to everyone. If you don’t like a particular thread, then avoid it.
mason

Post by mason »

Kinkykiwi wrote: April 15th, 2024, 11:34 pm Says it all! Is open discussion regarding masturbation really necessary on this forum? Unread, but I will happily accept expulsion if I have stepped out of line!
I also hate it as well. I find the subject of wanking in rainwear extremely demeaning but given the popularity of the topic, about all I can do is leave the thread in place.

Let's face it, it's something we all do. Why mouth off about it in here?
Izzitpvc

Post by Izzitpvc »

I have to agree, but the subject was clearly labelled, I personally do not wish to read about this, So I didn't & moved on to read a different topic. If the subject is within the forum rules, legal etc, fortunately I/we are not forced to read it. It was nice to see people taking time to comment on a topic though it shows the broad spectrum of folks are still on this fine forum.