Cagoule weather today (Explicit)

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Cagoulelover

Cagoule weather today (Explicit)

Post by Cagoulelover »

Had my cagoule on today…. Dark blue regatta packaway pro. Zipped up against the wind and rain, lovely! Had the hood up but didn’t tie it really tight…. Well, not until I got home anyway 🤪. Once home I tied it up really tight.
I had an online chat with my wife who is away in the north with work and whilst chatting with her from her hotel room, I noticed that her Peter storm cagoule was hanging on a peg behind her. I asked if she had worn it today and she said that she had but moved the conversation on, not wishing to indulge me too much.
After we had chatted I pulled my regatta back on, tied up the hood really tight and then popped my vintage Peter storm loosely over the top, enjoying the swooshing sounds.
I put ‘Night on Bare Mountain’ on the speaker and masturbated to thoughts of my wife, dressed up tight in her cagoule, the storm bursts through a window and she struggles to battle through the storm to close it up again. Hearing her cries for help, her colleague (a stern 55 year old called Lucinda) comes into the room to help her. Seeing the storm is raging around she pulls on a long black cagoule with a black PVC sou’wester. The 2 women brave the storm whilst ‘Ride of the Valkyrie’s’ booms out. They get wetter and wetter in their rain soaked cagoules, struggling in the wind and rain.
Once the window is closed they lie on the bed in their wet cagoules and frantically masturbate until they moan with ecstasy.
Last edited by Cagoulelover on April 16th, 2024, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cagoulelover

Re: Cagoule weather today

Post by Cagoulelover »

Typing this in has got me going again….. house to myself, cagoule hanging by the back door, but wet outside still…… what do people expect to happen for goodness sake! 🤪☔️☔️🌪🌪⛈⛈💨💨
Pvcdream

Post by Pvcdream »

Mmmm hood tightly tied 😜😜😜
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Sounds lovely .hope you enjoy yourself in your cagoule home alone .only wishing your wife would return earlier than expected and caught you dressed up in your sexy cagoule mmm
Cagoulelover

Re: Cagoule weather today (Explicit)

Post by Cagoulelover »

I was lying on the bed, wind and rain lashing at the window, dressed in my regatta cagoule and Peter storm on top. I put ‘Night on Bald Mountain’ on the stereo and rustled away! A crack of thunder outside and my wife burst in from the storm, back unexpectedly. She was wearing her plum coloured Peter storm, short skirt, black wellies, carrying a black shiny umbrella.
‘You naughty boy, having fun in your cagoule?’ She asked. Whilst tying my hood tight around my head so that only my frantic muffled protests could be heard.
‘You need to be punished for this’ she said as she fetched her red regatta cagoule from the cupboard and zipped me up further, pulling the sleeves over my hands and tying them in front of me.
The storm continued to rage outside and ‘Ride of the Valkyrie’s’ started up as she pulled out my rock hard cock, tugging her skirt to the side, she climbed on and began to ride me, pulling her own hood really tight as she did. As she continued to bounce up and down on me the window burst open and the wind and rain lashed into the room as the storm cracked around us.
She let out a little squeal as her hood came loose and blew of her head, her gorgeous red hair being whipped about in the storm. She frantically pulled her hood back on, tying it up extra tight and pulling a yellow sou wester from her cagoule pocket and putting in on top of her hood for extra protection.
The storm continued to rage as we carried on thrusting in and out of each other, our wet cagoules thrashing together.
Finally we both climax with an earth shattering moan as the storm blows itself out……
*some events changed.
**subject header changed to ‘explicit’