What is your most wonderful fantasy?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
pvcbliss

What is your most wonderful fantasy?

Post by pvcbliss »

We must all have one. Thats the reason why sites like this thrive. We are all a bit different, but I for one, really like hearing and reading what is other peoples kicks. So......... this is mine.....

To wake up to the wife, dressed in shiny black pvc, of course, declaring that because of global warming, politics, war, pestilence and general bad attitude, it had been made a mandatory law that all men, will be submissive to their superior wives and will only wear shiny pvc and vinyl forever.....
maidjenny

Re: What is your most wonderful fantasy?

Post by maidjenny »

That would be similar to my dream as a i do believe ladies are superior to men. In my case it would be to made to wear my pvc maid uniform at all times.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

A fantasy of mine would be to travel back in time a few decades when PVC and proofed nylon was worn much more commonly, I was much younger and the world seemed filled with attractive women.
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

That my wife and I are caught in an all male party while wearing our rainsuits and Mac’s and are used like fro the men’s pleasure of sex and fun and we are covered in man juices head to toe and our suits and maxs are covered in it
JoPVC

Post by JoPVC »

Participer à une soirée dans laquelle tout le monde serait habillé uniquement de Pvc brillant.
JoPVC

Post by JoPVC »

Ce serait une soirée erotique avec hommes et femmes qui ne sombrerait pas nécessairement dans le sexe. Beaucoup d'amour et de respect.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

pvcbliss wrote: April 23rd, 2024, 11:36 pm We must all have one. Thats the reason why sites like this thrive. We are all a bit different, but I for one, really like hearing and reading what is other peoples kicks. So......... this is mine.....

To wake up to the wife, dressed in shiny black pvc, of course, declaring that because of global warming, politics, war, pestilence and general bad attitude, it had been made a mandatory law that all men, will be submissive to their superior wives and will only wear shiny pvc and vinyl forever.....
Mmm sounds awesome.
Wishing my wife would wear more rainwear nylon waterproof leggings and mac's like me .
And sleep in theme more often.
👍👍👍
Klepperman

Post by Klepperman »

Mines along that favourite theme, I meet this beautiful women wearing a sbr mac, we date, we gel, we get on great, I get invited back to hers. She shows me around her house, all very normal. 'I have a surprise, shut your eyes, and keep them shut,' I am keen to oblige, a door opens, I am gently ushered in. I hear the door close behind me. There is a familiar smell, 'you can open your eyes', its pitch black. I step forward, hands up in front. I touch something soft, smooth, it rustles. A dim light comes on. 'And this is our games room.....' Shiny black rubber everywhere. I turn, she smiles, in one swift movement a thick rubber collar and chain are locked on, 'and from now on, you will be my permanent rubber macintosh slave. Got it?'
Oh, if only!!