Skirts

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Andyf08

Re: Skirts

Post by Andyf08 »

Vxr 15 wrote: April 14th, 2024, 7:14 am
Andyf08 wrote: April 12th, 2024, 3:19 pm Nothing better than slipping on a nice skirt and raincoat, love them.
yes I totally agree, just been out for a couple of hours walking around seeing what's going on early in the morning wearing my faux leather pleated maxi skirt and a 3 quarter length nylon rainmac, it's a nice way of enjoying your favourite clothes even if it's not raining.
Your outfit sounds lovely. I am not brave enough to get out apart from my back garden when it's dark or the neighbour is away.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Andyf08 wrote: April 14th, 2024, 1:56 pm
Vxr 15 wrote: April 14th, 2024, 7:14 am
Andyf08 wrote: April 12th, 2024, 3:19 pm Nothing better than slipping on a nice skirt and raincoat, love them.
yes I totally agree, just been out for a couple of hours walking around seeing what's going on early in the morning wearing my faux leather pleated maxi skirt and a 3 quarter length nylon rainmac, it's a nice way of enjoying your favourite clothes even if it's not raining.
Your outfit sounds lovely. I am not brave enough to get out apart from my back garden when it's dark or the neighbour is away.
Small steps, next time go to your front garden x
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Love wearing a nice strappy summer dress and cagoule over the top. The feeling of the waterproofed nylon on my skin is amazing
Lets get swishy!
Vxr 15

Post by Vxr 15 »

annabell-cagoule wrote: April 24th, 2024, 10:42 pm Love wearing a nice strappy summer dress and cagoule over the top. The feeling of the waterproofed nylon on my skin is amazing
I do also like the feeling of the nylon rainmac on my skin and it's even better when it's raining hard and you can feel the rain beating down on your nylon rainmac and your skin is right underneath, also when the nylon is getting wet and it has that nice wet look about it, just need some rain.