plastic panties ... wearing of ...

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Nylon macs

Re: plastic panties ... wearing of ...

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmm that would probably get you arrested walking in your see through ones lol.
Lovely way to walk your dog .dressed up in lovely plastic leggings. I have done the same and gone shopping in mine.
But the rustling can give it away I think.
But I don't mind it makes me feel good x
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Nylon macs wrote: April 29th, 2024, 3:43 am But the rustling can give it away I think.
Mine are 240 thickness SU46 bottoms from PUL. The slightly thicker plastic doesn’t rustle as much and has a bit of a rubbery feeling compared to 200 thick. Also what rustling there is can be attributed to the nylon trousers and jacket, although I agree that the sound can be a real turn on.

Cherie x
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Cherie wrote: April 29th, 2024, 6:24 am
Nylon macs wrote: April 29th, 2024, 3:43 am But the rustling can give it away I think.
Mine are 240 thickness SU46 bottoms from PUL. The slightly thicker plastic doesn’t rustle as much and has a bit of a rubbery feeling compared to 200 thick. Also what rustling there is can be attributed to the nylon trousers and jacket, although I agree that the sound can be a real turn on.

Cherie x
I have my all in one pink hooded transparent pvc suit. But has a hood on it and a job to hide it under my joggers and top if I was to wear it out dog walking or shopping.
But I wear it out in the back garden and in house .I always think about wearing it down to the beach when its wet and windy under my thicker coat 👍👍👍
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Have a weekend to myself, the OH has taken out little one off with friends to the coast for the weekend, i am working day times but have had today and evenings free. Been wearing my rustley pink plastic pants all day under my jeans, very obvious unless paired with a swishy rustling rain coat to hide the noise! No one has noticed so far. Sadly no chance of getting away with them at work but otherwise going to be wearing them and my nylon rainwear all weekend, can’t wait!!!
Lets get swishy!
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

annabell-cagoule wrote: May 3rd, 2024, 6:05 pm Been wearing my rustley pink plastic pants all day under my jeans, very obvious unless paired with a swishy rustling rain coat to hide the noise! No one has noticed so far. Sadly no chance of getting away with them at work but otherwise going to be wearing them and my nylon rainwear all weekend, can’t wait!!!
That sounds so lovely. How does it make you feel if your pants rustle when someone else is close enough to hear? Do you feel embarrassed and try to hide it, or revel in the naughtiness?

Cherie x
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

I think the furtiveness one feels when in rustly pants is a part of the fun of wearing them. Some years ago I bought some olive green high-waisted rubber bloomers and matching rugby-style rubber shirt from Sealwear and wore them under my trousers and an open blouson jacket for bus trips into town. The noise they made as I moved around the bus and especially while climbing the stairs to the top deck caused heads to turn, especially when air trapped in the bloomers was expelled with a loud fart when I sat down. My big regret is never buying the long olive green rubber raincoat that Sealwear also sold.
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

A few years ago a lady at work wore some ordinary looking trousers. Not PVC, rubber or leather. Not shiny. But when she walked it sounded like she was wearing something much sexier than the look suggested. I did some research, and came to the conclusion that they were made from recycled plastic bottles, as they can make a sound like that. She never wore them again!

Cherie x
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

How delightful x
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Cherie wrote: May 3rd, 2024, 8:42 pm
annabell-cagoule wrote: May 3rd, 2024, 6:05 pm Been wearing my rustley pink plastic pants all day under my jeans, very obvious unless paired with a swishy rustling rain coat to hide the noise! No one has noticed so far. Sadly no chance of getting away with them at work but otherwise going to be wearing them and my nylon rainwear all weekend, can’t wait!!!
That sounds so lovely. How does it make you feel if your pants rustle when someone else is close enough to hear? Do you feel embarrassed and try to hide it, or revel in the naughtiness?

Cherie x
I had on a rustly cagoule on which hid the noise from my plastic pants :)
Lets get swishy!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

I do the same when I'm wearing my nylon waterproof trousers on underneath my jeans. Just incase people can here the nice nylon as I walk lol