rainwear and bondage?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
LeicesterSlut

rainwear and bondage?

Post by LeicesterSlut »

I am a slave and adore being dressed up in rainwear then put into bondage, gagged etc. Does anybody else enjoy being tied up whilst in rainwear?

Also, does anybody know any good rainwear bondage websites? The only one i know is rainbound.com
RainyDee

Re: rainwear and bondage?

Post by RainyDee »

You could try here : http://www.jacobrubber.net/gearforsale.htm

Just follow the links on the left of the page to see pictures taken from their DVD's, the site hasn't been updated for a while, I was last in contact to buy DVD's from Jacob a year ago and he mentioned his girlfriend and him were very busy with work etc but hoped to do more for the website in the future.
mason

Post by mason »

You're not the only one .... I also love being tightly bound (preferably hogtied) and gagged in plastic or rubber. The longest I've been bound in my rainwear is something like 7-8 hours with my hands bound together in front of me and tied down to the bed so I couldn't move or escape. Another time, my now ex partner chained me to the bed in my rubber suit and plastic rainwear over this, with any number of chains, leather cuffs and straps before leaving me there while she went out for the afternoon. It was so boring being bound like this with nothing to do or see while I waited for her return, but it was also so exciting too. I was not, however, gagged for safety reasons though.

I'm hoping that Chel will be a lot stricter though and leave me hogtied all night in my rainwear ... now that would be an experience to savour!
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

I would love to be tied up and plugged up (supervised of course) and wearing layers of rainwear. Locking in all the moisture and getting aroused and nothing you can do about it.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

With "suitable" underwear as well i hope Joha......
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
LeicesterSlut

Post by LeicesterSlut »

Lost count on how many times I've wore rainwear in public with nothing else on..such a turn on!
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

LeicesterSlut wrote:Lost count on how many times I've wore rainwear in public with nothing else on..such a turn on!
Jacket & trousers I assume - difficult to see how a man could get away with simply a mac - but its a nice thought & when you try let me know - I'll pop down to watch..lol :D
LeicesterSlut

Post by LeicesterSlut »

hotwilly, you would be correct. Mostly my regatta rainwear as looks pretty 'normal'
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

LeicesterSlut wrote:hotwilly, you would be correct. Mostly my regatta rainwear as looks pretty 'normal'
Done similar with Regatta Nylon Cagool & Peter Storm Overtrousers - both blue

Naked - put em on & then wash one if not two cars out in street - quite normal to get protected to keep dry... ;)
petej

Post by petej »

I think we're getting off the topic slightly. I've always been into the combination of rainwear & bondage. Also the more layers the better. It always has to be as restrictive as possible. Until recently it has always been solo which means you cannot be totally restrained. I've now been able to be totally helpless which is a new sensation & one to be recommended. There is nothing to beat being totally tied up & then gagged effectively & the raincoat hoods the pulled over as a really good blindfold. Also a plastic hood is fantastic.
With regard to the original question you might want to try Carla Gees Bondage Rainwear sites on the Clips for Sale website. There are some good clips to buy if they are to your taste.