I'm back!

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Phee Jameson

I'm back!

Post by Phee Jameson »

I apologise, I signed up and disappeared almost straight away back in November! :lol:

I didn't have a lot of time share photos due to travelling, but I'm back at home now which - rather annoyingly, considering the time of year - has been the perfect weather for rainwear. So I figured I would re-appear and share some of the content that I have shot recently! :D

This photo doesn't show it too well due to lighting, but I picked up this gorgeous transparent coat whilst I was in Prague. I've paired it with a latex catsuit and some wellies for this set!

And also something a little more heavy duty :)

This time I'm here to stick around (hopefully!) so I'll be back to share a few images as and when I shoot some rainwear content!
Kinky-In-Scotland

Re: I'm back!

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Wow, superb picture of you in the heavy gear, I love it!
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Welcome back, always great to see some new and original images
Phee Jameson

Post by Phee Jameson »

Thank you both!
Phee Jameson

Post by Phee Jameson »

rukkacrazy wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 1:11 pm Lovely pictures! Both you and the rainwear looks gorgious girl!

You have any rukkas ? You like rukka raincoats?
I don't at the moment. I'm still building up my collection! I'll definitely aim to get some though, along with many other things I want to shoot in the future.

The hardest part is trying to find good deals on things! (Or in some cases, finding the things I want AT ALL!)
rainwear-experience

Phee Jameson wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 1:17 pm
rukkacrazy wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 1:11 pm Lovely pictures! Both you and the rainwear looks gorgious girl!

I don't at the moment. I'm still building up my collection! I'll definitely aim to get some though, along with many other things I want to shoot in the future.

The hardest part is trying to find good deals on things! (Or in some cases, finding the things I want AT ALL!)
I'm reducing the amount of stuff I have so if you PM me with a list of what you're looking for I might be able to help
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

There's nothing like a really cute shiny girl. I love the first pic. I'm on the verge of loosing here;)
Phee Jameson

Post by Phee Jameson »

rainwear-experience wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 1:56 pm

I'm reducing the amount of stuff I have so if you PM me with a list of what you're looking for I might be able to help
Truthfully, I'm not looking for any one thing specifically - just looking to increase my collection as a whole. :D
mmboots

Post by mmboots »

amazing outfits. especially the 2nd one ;-)
rainwear-experience

Phee Jameson wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 2:38 pm
rainwear-experience wrote: June 22nd, 2019, 1:56 pm

Truthfully, I'm not looking for any one thing specifically - just looking to increase my collection as a whole. :D
Fair comment, even though I'm trying to create some space I keep seeing things I want to buy, good luck