What excites you most?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
annabell-cagoule

Re: What excites you most?

Post by annabell-cagoule »

It was last week, in mawgan porth. They have a hatch in the roof in the middle of the shop as you go in and you can see up into it. If you go towards the wetsuits and look up you could see them.
Lets get swishy!
annabell-cagoule

I am guessing they are for sale yes
Lets get swishy!
annabell-cagoule

Could be old stock?
Lets get swishy!
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Ilovecagoules wrote: September 24th, 2019, 7:17 am Further to my earlier comment on this subject and somewhat inspired by annabell-cagoule, another thing that excites me about cagoules is simply zipping them up (the slower, the better sometimes), hooding up and tying the drawstrings nice and tight. That cocooned feeling is one I haven't experienced for some considerable time but the thought never goes away!
I have to completely agree. Nothing nicer than zipping up your cagoule and pulling up the hood and tieing tightly.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

galondraken wrote: October 1st, 2019, 9:29 am
Or just some gardening a sunny day wearing nothing more then a pair of bib pants and rubber boots :)
I have done car washing dressed exactly as that - very enjoyable :D
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
jackstrapped

Post by jackstrapped »

For me it's the tactile sensation from touching someone dressed in soft, supple almost sticky rubber. Last week I was in Boston on business and it was heavy overcast with temp around 55F. At Faneuil Hall I saw two women (mother daughter I guess) wearing identical ankle length shiny yellow rubber trenchcoats, somewhat along the Rimo style (I would like to think they were in latex). Mom was all buttoned and buckled up tight with white Hunter boots. Her daughter had left her coat hanging open, and was wearing a beautiful pair of shiny black straight leg leather trousers and a sweater. I almost had an accident in my pants. I followed them from a distance for about half an hour, anf no one else even seemed to notice!
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Wish I had been with you jackstrapped !!
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

rukkacrazy wrote: September 22nd, 2019, 8:46 am a really long and wide old shiny rukka in blue color

its the shinyness. the heavy material, the silver buttons, the big stiff hood, the sounds from it. its making me so weak in my knees

Rukkacrazy I thought you were a lady however the last reply you posted to one of my threads and I see you are a boy.

:)
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
Don Wellington

Post by Don Wellington »

Anything rubber for me, especially hunter wellies, and rubber gloves, cant get enough of the smell and feel, gets me every time,
Oh yes ! You have it in one there Mudlover74
tiger4macs

Post by tiger4macs »

I have to laugh at myself: all my life I thought society would think me weird, perverted or just plain 'orrible because I love ladies in macs. Joining this site I felt at last to be in sympathetic company. Now I'm not so sure, and I suspect most of you will regard me as too ordinary and not a true fetishist!

I'm just a bog-standard, heterosexual bloke but the biggest thrill for me is to make love with a pretty lady in a pretty mackintosh, most of all of course if she herself is turned on by wearing it. I love to see a girl posing and showing off in a stylish, well-tailored mac either with a generous flowing hood or teamed with a pretty, big-brimmed rainhat and of course slender, stiletto-heeled boots, preferably black patent, and black shiny gloves. Material? Glossy PVC, glass-clear, translucent or opaque or indeed a genuine single-texture satin, glazed cotton or nylon mackintosh. Colour? Depends on her own colouring but for glossy PVC I guess black or red would be my faves. Glass-clear looks wonderful colourless or "black": the smoky shade deliciously flattering her figure. Blue see-through PVC is lovely too, but my list is endless.

For 7 wonderful years I had a wonderful GF who fulfilled almost all my best fantasies and she collected a dozen or so raincoats, dresses, capes, a black PVC catsuit and selection of kinky boots, and we took turns deciding what she would wear and what we would do but she loved to show off and model her outfits too, sometimes frustrating me because she seemed to enjoy the photoshoots nearly as much as the incredible sex that inevitably followed. my greatest fulfilment as always been to give my lady absolute max. pleasure, and to hold in my arms a screaming, writhing lady in a slithery, rippling, rustling mackintosh drives me absolutely berserk.