Peter storm cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Waterproof trousers

Peter storm cagoules

Post by Waterproof trousers »

Who has been wearing Peter storm.cagoules and waterproof trousers lately?
Hotnylon123

Re: Peter storm cagoules

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Me i wear my cagoule always its a light blue smock .
polyamid100

Post by polyamid100 »

I am in Danmark on Holiday at the Moment. We had rainy and stormy weather. Yesterday I went for a walk in the dunes. I wore two navy blue Peter Storm storm shield cagoules and two matching trousers. I wore nothing underneath, so I had the great sensation of feeling Nylon swishing over Nylon directly all over my skin. The wind was blowing against the Nylon which gave some extra delight. I wore the inner cagoule back to front, so everytime I was sure, no one was around, I took both hoods up and placing the front hood over my nose and mouth and started breathing into the hood while walking which gave me a slight feeling of breath control. In addition to that the chance of getting seen like this gave me some extra thrill.
I surely will repeat this kind of walk.
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

polyamid100 wrote: July 7th, 2020, 11:59 am I am in Danmark on Holiday at the Moment. We had rainy and stormy weather. Yesterday I went for a walk in the dunes. I wore two navy blue Peter Storm storm shield cagoules and two matching trousers. I wore nothing underneath, so I had the great sensation of feeling Nylon swishing over Nylon directly all over my skin. The wind was blowing against the Nylon which gave some extra delight. I wore the inner cagoule back to front, so everytime I was sure, no one was around, I took both hoods up and placing the front hood over my nose and mouth and started breathing into the hood while walking which gave me a slight feeling of breath control. In addition to that the chance of getting seen like this gave me some extra thrill.
I surely will repeat this kind of walk.
This sounds absolutely wonderful. I often go out in open spaces wearing layers of cagoules and waterproof overtrousers.
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Always have my Peter Storm cagoules and trousers with me, ready to be worn when the opportunity arises. Oh and just in case its heavy rain, i have to my nylon cape to slip over the top for full protection.
polyamid100

Post by polyamid100 »

Wearing a Nylon cape on top is a great idea. I wish I had one of my Wäfo capes with me. That would be perfect.
@cagouled rambler: yes, it is really wonderful walking in open spaces. Especially in great landscapes where nature is kind of rough.
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

That sounds so good ! . I often breath into my hood i love the feeling especially with a hood on backwards!
polyamid100

Post by polyamid100 »

Breathplay is always a fixed part for me if it comes to rainwear play. No matter if it is pu coated Rainwear, shiny nylon windbreakers or even shiny nylon down gear. Being totally encased in Nylon, only hearing, feeling, smelling, tasting Nylon with hoods back to front and a fully covered Head is heaven. When you get less and less oxygen and the hood sticks to your face and gets sucked into your mouth gives you a real high. Loving it!
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Yes i do the same , i love any nylon it all does different things for me . Down coats are great because they are heavy and it feels like the coat is dominating you ! . I have down pants aswell i love to encase myself and heat myself up with a hair dryer! I love the smell 😀
discoruss

Post by discoruss »

I’m the same too. Love all types of cagoules in nylon, especially Peter Storm, K Way. More nylon the better. Don’t go out much in mine because I’m a bit shy and not very confident but when at home and get a bit of time to myself. I love to get out one or two cagoules and zip myself into cagoule heaven. Love putting one on back to front and encasing myself.

At the moment still looking to buy a true Vintage Peter Storm cagoule.

Love them just love them. 😊