Do you own pvc womens wear?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Vxr 15

Re: Do you own pvc womens wear?

Post by Vxr 15 »

All of the rainwear that I have is for women. I probably have around a dozen coats from nylon raincoats to PVC raincoats plus I have a Farmerrain coat and a stuttenheim coat, all of which have been worn out in the rain at some point, cos that's what they're for, right? Wearing in the rain!
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

Yes I do, pleaser pvc thigh high boots, a few black pvc dresses just to name a few
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Pleaser PVC thigh-high boots are still on my wish list, but my current home situation doesn't allow them. Recently I have bought myself a patent leather dress from Vinted. It is the "Raeh dress" from Zara and it feels nice and is quite creaky but it is not the smoothest material.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Taurus wrote: January 1st, 2024, 1:23 pm Pleaser PVC thigh-high boots are still on my wish list, but my current home situation doesn't allow them. Recently I have bought myself a patent leather dress from Vinted. It is the "Raeh dress" from Zara and it feels nice and is quite creaky but it is not the smoothest material.
I’ve just recently bought some pink flamingos from pleaser there a thing of wonder.
The dress sounds hot though.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I have once seen this Reah dress live worn by a cute Asian woman in her early twenties. And it was not during an evening out as one would most probably expect to see such garments. It was in early afternoon on top of the clocktower of an ancient church that is a tourist hotspot.
I unfortunately missed out on that nice dress when it was on sale. It would be good for many different uses. :twisted: