Crossdressing

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
Rubberlove55

Re: Crossdressing

Post by Rubberlove55 »

I to love to cross dress my wife let's me infact we do it a lot she dresses me in her pvc skirt while she wears her faux leather dress and dominates me she loves me in her pvc skirt but sometimes I wear my leather chaps she loves them she says it's her fantasy to have 2 bi guys at once me being 1 of them...
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Rubberlove55 wrote: March 10th, 2023, 6:45 am I to love to cross dress my wife let's me infact we do it a lot she dresses me in her pvc skirt while she wears her faux leather dress and dominates me she loves me in her pvc skirt but sometimes I wear my leather chaps she loves them she says it's her fantasy to have 2 bi guys at once me being 1 of them...
You are a lucky man that your wife enjoys your passion and joins in
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Rubberlove55

Post by Rubberlove55 »

Yes the sex is mind blowing I just wish she let someone else join in that's all lol
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Rubberlove55 wrote: March 10th, 2023, 6:13 pm Yes the sex is mind blowing I just wish she let someone else join in that's all lol
She says she wants 2 bi guys, best find another
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

hotwilly wrote: March 10th, 2023, 7:05 pm
Rubberlove55 wrote: March 10th, 2023, 6:13 pm Yes the sex is mind blowing I just wish she let someone else join in that's all lol
She says she wants 2 bi guys, best find another
Can I come and play 😂😂👍👍
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Hi
I am very much into crossdressing, particularly in shiny black, or pink, PVC however I am not interested in men.
Don't get on your high horses as I don't care whether anyone is gay, bi-sexual it just isn't my thing.

What I would like to say is could we have a stream for crossdressers, as this post does seem to be the most popular one on the site.

Heather
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

HeatherlovesPVC wrote: June 2nd, 2023, 10:05 am Hi
I am very much into crossdressing, particularly in shiny black, or pink, PVC however I am not interested in men.
Don't get on your high horses as I don't care whether anyone is gay, bi-sexual it just isn't my thing.

What I would like to say is could we have a stream for crossdressers, as this post does seem to be the most popular one on the site.

Heather
A stream for cross dressers ,sounds great.
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Hi love to crossdress when possible love to wear rubber and PVC clothing especially Mac's and shiny dresses
Virginial

Post by Virginial »

Why oh why aren't you closer? !!!!
GlendaS

Post by GlendaS »

PVC /rubber cross dressing is lovely and agree deserves its own forum particularly for us sissies that love other sissies and to communicate with similar interests and potential play