Plastic pants

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
vp39

Re: Plastic pants

Post by vp39 »

I slept in a hgh-rise Gary panty last night, the type that has the waistline about 3" higher than a regular full-cut panty...it felt almost like sleeping in a romper. I wonder what it would feel like to wear it over bikini-cut plastic pants....
Shinypvc100

Post by Shinypvc100 »

Love wearing plastic pants along with other layers of plastic pvc
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I am currently wearing one of our special p-pants in white for a test. I am wearing an absorbent inside and I am about to drink half a liter of water.
In case of leaking I am also wearing a pair of plastic coated women's jeans on top as an adfitional safety barrier.
I feel that the panty is desperately waiting for the "treatment".
evad

Post by evad »

Probably the odd man out here, but I love wearing plastic pants over cloth or disposable diapers. I don't like plastic nest to my skin, so I wear long sleeve shirts, and lined (Flannel) raincoats. I mostly enjoy feeling the vinyl with my hands.
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

Shinypvc100 wrote: November 30th, 2023, 7:22 pm Love wearing plastic pants along with other layers of plastic pvc
Oh yes, me too! 🙂
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

vp39 wrote: November 30th, 2023, 3:43 pm I slept in a hgh-rise Gary panty last night, the type that has the waistline about 3" higher than a regular full-cut panty...it felt almost like sleeping in a romper. I wonder what it would feel like to wear it over bikini-cut plastic pants....
It sounds wonderful wearing a pair of high-waist plastic pants over a pair of regular plastic baby pants. When I am away from home staying in a hotel, I often like to put on a pair of plastic baby pants and then slip into PVC romper with attached plastic pants (from PVC-U-LIKE) and then drift off to sleep lying on a large plastic sheet spread over the bed!

Post by Guest »

evad wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 5:03 pm Probably the odd man out here, but I love wearing plastic pants over cloth or disposable diapers. I don't like plastic nest to my skin, so I wear long sleeve shirts, and lined (Flannel) raincoats. I mostly enjoy feeling the vinyl with my hands.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

evad wrote: December 3rd, 2023, 5:03 pm Probably the odd man out here, but I love wearing plastic pants over cloth or disposable diapers. I don't like plastic nest to my skin, so I wear long sleeve shirts, and lined (Flannel) raincoats. I mostly enjoy feeling the vinyl with my hands.
You're not alone in this I'm sure. I regularly wear, and wet, a nappy, usually a disposable, under my plastic pants. I have done this since I was first put into nappies and plastic pants by an assertive younger master-type I stayed with some 20 years ago. Now I do it out of necessity because of old age.
vp39

Post by vp39 »

It sounds wonderful wearing a pair of high-waist plastic pants over a pair of regular plastic baby pants. When I am away from home staying in a hotel, I often like to put on a pair of plastic baby pants and then slip into PVC romper with attached plastic pants (from PVC-U-LIKE) and then drift off to sleep lying on a large plastic sheet spread over the bed!
I've tried sleeping on a plastic sheet a couple of times, but I didn't care for the sheet being cold every time I'd move. I much prefer to be wearing the plastic. And speaking of rompers, I sleep in a romper over my plastic panties often enough - probably 80% of the time - that I don't sweat under the romper or under the plastic pants.
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Hey VP then have a good shower still wearing your plastic will feel nice and clean