Plastic pants

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
vp39

Re: Plastic pants

Post by vp39 »

rainwearinme wrote: December 5th, 2023, 9:49 pm Hey VP then have a good shower still wearing your plastic will feel nice and clean
Yes, I always wear my plastic pants into the shower, leave them on until I'm done washing everywhere else, then take them off, rinse them off, and wash the rest of me.
Then after I'm all dry I'm just as likely as not to go right back to wearing plastic panties again.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Probably the odd man out here, but I love wearing plastic pants over cloth or disposable diapers. I don't like plastic nest to my skin, so I wear long sleeve shirts, and lined (Flannel) raincoats
If you don't actually need the diapers you could also wear the type of p-pants we use. They are made from rainwear fabric and worn with the fabric side inside and the plastic side outside. This is done for the added comfort although those fabrics are actually intended to get wet from the plastic side.
vp39

Post by vp39 »

"I don't like plastic nest to my skin"

I'd suspect that you're different from most of us on this thread - and maybe even on this site - in that respect. My whole reason for being a plastic lover is because I love the way soft, smooth vinyl plastic feels on my skin.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

I too came to prefer the feel of plastic next to my skin, having come to them by being forcibly nappied under plastic pants 20 years ago by an assertive younger master-type. I now have enough to consider wearing them fulltime instead of textile uderpants and know of other men who have made this transition.
vp39

Post by vp39 »

plasticpacamac wrote: December 12th, 2023, 7:38 pm I too came to prefer the feel of plastic next to my skin, having come to them by being forcibly nappied under plastic pants 20 years ago by an assertive younger master-type. I now have enough to consider wearing them fulltime instead of textile uderpants and know of other men who have made this transition.
Although I wear my plastic panties a lot, it doesn't seem to me to be a huge choice to go 24/7. At a minimum I always sleep in plastic pants (and most often also a romper), and have for at least fifteen years, and wear a plastic dress over whatever I slept in until I get around to taking a shower; this can be as late as 2 or 3 in the afternoon but usually is around 9 or 10 am. I wore 24/7 all summer in 2022, and all of this October, but I don't seem to have a strong drive to do that...probably because I'm already wearing plastic a good part of the day at minimum.
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

You guys with your love of wearing plastic pants next to your skin. All kinds of plastic is so lovely. I have three pairs of pink baby rubbers on at the moment. I've had them all day whilst I have been out and about. Its those feelings of the soft buttery feel of the plastic against your skin.
Many years ago when I was working I stayed many times overnight in hotels where I would be wearing my rubbers all day and sleep in them as well. Brilliant.
I dream of the day when I can have plastic duvet covers, pillowcases and fitted sheet on my bed and can sleep in them with my rubbers on. Probably would have to have and all one plastic suit on as well. Completely enveloped in soft smooth buttery plastic. As the song goes "I'm in heaven"
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Today I am rustling along at the office in a new pair of white plastic pants made from rainwear-like plastic coated polyamide. They are very confy and meant to be worn with the fabric inside. Exactly as we already do for about ten years with the ones that we are having made from rainpants by a tailor. I wonder why it took so long until a medical plastic pants manufacturer took up the idea.
The moment you slip into them they are quite rustly even a little more than rainpants but they get quieter after a few minutes from body warmth and humidity.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I am wearing them now for more than 10 hours and they are still very comfy and nice. They don't stick and they don't get wet inside (at least not from sweating ! ;) ) at least not in Winter. They don't stay completely dry either but cause a slightly humid climate that feels very nice !
I must admit that I envy the one whom they were purchased for and I think it is a pity to use them just for wetting. I actually even feel a little sorry for them, like I always also do for the taylor made ones, and I will order some for myself also asap.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Do you have a link for these ones online?
Lets get swishy!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Yes, here you are:

https://www.medi-set.de/Inkontinenz-Unt ... mbran.html

You can order them on Amazon. Just search for Mediset 20400.

You do also seem to like p-pants made drom coated fabrics, don't you ?
Last edited by ilikecoated on December 22nd, 2023, 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.