Cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
annabell-cagoule

Re: Cagoules

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Sadly just popped out, must have tied it a little bit too tight. Also absolutely gutted tonight to discover a little tear on the shoulder :( going to have to get some of that McNett invisible repair tape for it :( i wear it daily as love it so much!
Lets get swishy!
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

annabell-cagoule wrote: January 10th, 2023, 5:23 pm Had a lovely walk today, Blue peter storm cagoule, hood up, blue matching over trousers and green dunlop wellies, perfect!!!

Feeling brave i took a selfie:)

https://flic.kr/p/2oaP3Pt
https://flic.kr/p/2oaP3PD
Your bravery has paid off Annabell. You look amazing.
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

rainwear-experience wrote: November 26th, 2022, 12:44 pm
ShinyNylonCagoule wrote: November 25th, 2022, 6:29 am Hi new member here, what do you all mean when you refer to cagoules? For me it’s a shiny, nylon or polyester type k-way style pack away raincoat. I don’t dislike pvc but it doesn’t quite do it like the type I’m saying. I have an uncontrollable fetish for those types of coats.
For what its worth my idea of a cagoule is a hooded over the head item made from rain proof material mainly nylon put can be plastic
Love the girls in the blue nylon. Seriously sexy.
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

rainwear-experience wrote: November 26th, 2022, 12:46 pm These are rain jackets
The girl in the blue looks lovely.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Very sexy ladys in there wonderful cagoules
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Nylon macs wrote: January 14th, 2023, 6:49 am Very sexy ladys in there wonderful cagoules
Thanks for the nice comments I know models posing for money dosen't float everyones boat but I'm quite happy with it
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

You kidding me how on earth could anyone find these models anything other than gorgeous. I love the plastic jackets. I think the blue ones look good on the models but not my personal cup of tea.

Thank you for posting the pictures.

Cherie x
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Cherie wrote: January 14th, 2023, 2:04 pm You kidding me how on earth could anyone find these models anything other than gorgeous. I love the plastic jackets. I think the blue ones look good on the models but not my personal cup of tea.

Cherie x
It takes all sorts, some people dont like posed pictures or the fact models are getting paid to 'promote' rainwear

I'm happy with what I do and how I achieve it
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

rainwear-experience wrote: January 14th, 2023, 2:28 pm
Cherie wrote: January 14th, 2023, 2:04 pm You kidding me how on earth could anyone find these models anything other than gorgeous. I love the plastic jackets. I think the blue ones look good on the models but not my personal cup of tea.

Cherie x
It takes all sorts, some people dont like posed pictures or the fact models are getting paid to 'promote' rainwear

I'm happy with what I do and how I achieve it
Agreed always clear and very good images!
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Well I’m very happy to see the girls even if they are paid to model. Keep up the excellent work rainwear-experience. I don’t know how anyone could tell if the person in the picture is enjoying the rainwear or not and I am guessing the majority are paid to do it.

Cherie x