Cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Cagoulelover

Re: Cagoules

Post by Cagoulelover »

Hi Annabelle
What a wonderful thought! You in a Peter storm wedding dress… fabulous. I love your description.
I think I’ve mentioned before but I love a cagoule worn over the top of a pretty dress. Drives me absolutely wild!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Went cagoule hunting around Cheltenham last week in the rain, not a cagoule to be found in any shop i check out, then yesterday, walked past my local charity shop, thought, well what the hell i’ll check, not expecting anything and found a like new 1980’s royal blue, white zipped cagoule with pristine white toggles, a lovely slightly rubbery feel coating inside and like new shiny nylon outter, in my size! £4.00! So of course i snapped it up and went on my way. The lady said ‘i dont think there’s any rain forcast?’ when i took it to the counter. ‘It’s always hand to have one incase’ i replied as i paid.

Another for the collection:)
Lets get swishy!
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Millets and Blacks both stock Peter Storm at the moment.

Cherie x
irishcagoule

Post by irishcagoule »

Sadly new style, old sytle from the 70s and 80s were alot better.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

annabell-cagoule wrote: May 11th, 2024, 1:02 pm Went cagoule hunting around Cheltenham last week in the rain, not a cagoule to be found in any shop i check out, then yesterday, walked past my local charity shop, thought, well what the hell i’ll check, not expecting anything and found a like new 1980’s royal blue, white zipped cagoule with pristine white toggles, a lovely slightly rubbery feel coating inside and like new shiny nylon outter, in my size! £4.00! So of course i snapped it up and went on my way. The lady said ‘i dont think there’s any rain forcast?’ when i took it to the counter. ‘It’s always hand to have one incase’ i replied as i paid.

Another for the collection:)
Sounds like you hit the jackpot! That’s how I got hold of the Peter storm I own (Royal Blue, white zips and toggles). I went into a charity shop near the station close to me and there it was, hanging on a peg. I remember looking at it closer hoping that it would be large enough for me and it was! A bargain at £5. I had a similar interaction as you as the woman behind the counter said that she thought rain wasn’t due for a few days. I didn’t think it fair to tell her that I was planning to put it on at home and masturbate or even better, ask my wife to wear it and have sex.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

This morning on my cycle into work I passed an attractive woman, mid 30s, long brown hair wearing a purple coloured cagoule. Similar to the one my wife wears but it wasn’t a Peter storm….. outdoor scene maybe? Anyways, I had to stop a bit further en route and I popped into a shop for milk only for this woman to come in and queue right next to me. The rustling of the cagoule and the sight of her from behind sent me absolutely wild. When i got home later on I had the house to myself and so I zipped my regatta cagoule up tight, put ‘Night on bald mountain’ on my phone and imagined his woman battling the elements. I also imagined that she told me that I was a naughty man and told me to put my cagoule on before pleasuring her out in the rain. ‘Do your hood up properly you naughty boy’ she said. Woweeeeee…. It was excellent as i rustled away in my own cagoule.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Lol.

I saw a lady today in a white peter storm vintage cagoule, it was baking hot sun as well, was driving through Crickhowel in the Brecons at the time. Was quite taken aback, haven’t seen anyone wearing one for years, although i do own one
Lets get swishy!
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

I’ll be honest, I’m not a big fan of the white cagoule. Not sure why, just love colours more.