Regular v ‘Fetish’ Raincoats

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
plasticpacamac

Re: Regular v ‘Fetish’ Raincoats

Post by plasticpacamac »

pvcluver wrote: April 4th, 2023, 2:32 pm A friend and I, who is also a CD, wanked each other until we spurted over each others pvc macs the other day
Bliss
Last edited by plasticpacamac on January 4th, 2024, 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoPVC

Post by JoPVC »

Qu'entendez-vous par "CD"?
Merci.
calibrecloth

Post by calibrecloth »

CD = cross dresser = robe croisee
JoPVC

Post by JoPVC »

Merci bien !
vp39

Post by vp39 »

The hooded jacket part of my old yellow rainsuit is really my only "regular" raincoat. I tend to wear it most often when I'm shoveling snow off the driveway and it's still snowing, or if I have an outside job that cannot wait until it quits raining. I think it must be nearly twenty years old.
Fetisheyes

Post by Fetisheyes »

Tiefdruckgebiet wrote: January 4th, 2024, 9:46 am SBR = styrene butadiene rubber (a synthetic rubber)
Correct - a lot of people think it stands for Shiny Black Rubber. SBR is made in many colours but I guess black must be the most popular.
Best regards,
Fetisheyes

Web: https://fetisheyes.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/fetisheyes
calibrecloth

Post by calibrecloth »

To add to my post above and to reply to those concerned with cleaning up cloth rainwear after some fun, I have my raincoats mostly divided up into outside wear and indoor use.
The indoor raincoats are washable and are cleaned soon after getting soiled.
vp39

Post by vp39 »

Fetisheyes wrote: January 5th, 2024, 9:03 am
Tiefdruckgebiet wrote: January 4th, 2024, 9:46 am SBR = styrene butadiene rubber (a synthetic rubber)
Correct - a lot of people think it stands for Shiny Black Rubber. SBR is made in many colours but I guess black must be the most popular.
I suspected that "shiny black rubber" wasn't exactly correct, but I'm not surprised that someone here would know the correct term for the SBR acronym.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

In my younger days (late 1960s) I regularly visited a cinema where guys would go to get wanked off. I wore my plastic pacamac and sat among the older men in shabby old trench coats who would toss me off all over my plastic mac. I rather liked those old trench coats though they were none to clean, nor were the older men who wore them.
Rives

Post by Rives »

Shinytrench1 wrote: April 3rd, 2023, 6:27 pm I’m interested in others’ views on this. I love women wearing pvc, rubber, and leather coats and macs. I’m lucky enough to have a friend who obliges in this respect. But I enjoy ‘regular’ trenchcoat macs as well and in fact they get me just as excited! So much so that sometimes I lose control and spill my load all over my friend’s regular trench macs which of course is not as easy to deal with as when I shoot onto her shiny pvc coats! Please tell me if you share my love of regular macs!
There are few finer sights than a buxom mature lady dressed in a Burberry trenchmac, with the buttons fastened to the neck, the collar folded down, and the belt fastened tightly.