Weather

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
annabell-cagoule

Re: Weather

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I LOVE wearing a nice summer dress with a crisp nylon cagoule over the top To keep the wind off!
Lets get swishy!
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

annabell-cagoule wrote: June 5th, 2023, 1:36 pm I LOVE wearing a nice summer dress with a crisp nylon cagoule over the top To keep the wind off!
Now there’s a nice thought. What sort of dress? Nice colours I assume? And what colour of cagoule? A Peter storm? The rain suddenly starts up and the wind begins to stiffen….. what would you do?
annabell-cagoule

Mmm having a green phase at the mo re summer dresses and tops and most definitely a peter storm, red or blue.
Lets get swishy!
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

At an outdoor event earlier this year it was drizzling constantly and a few people had serious waterproof gear which got me thinking you could wear just about anything underneath and no-one would be any the wiser. Like a full rubber suit as I used to do under my motorbike leathers, but there'd be a certain excitement in standing in a crowd surrounded by random strangers and being the only person to know.
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

Did any one else go out in the heavy rain yesterday?
I went for a walk in my 'Pit Stop' see through grey pvc mac and overtrousers
Enjoyed hearing the rain pitter pattering on the surface of my mac and feeling it running (actually cascading at one point) down my mac
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

I went out yesterday, but there was no rain in this part of southwest England. Might have better luck early tomorrow.
annabell-cagoule

Just been for a walk with my peter storm blue cagoule on, warm but over cast.
Lets get swishy!
scotty

Post by scotty »

For me I can’t wait to wear my semi transparent ASOS mac and a nice folding patterned rain mate. I usually wear them when out with the dog in pouring rain. Scotlands unusually warm without much rain this year.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

i went out yesterday wearing a pakamac but a 100% nylon navy blue one as the colour went better with my navy blue nylon Peter Storm overtrousers than a black plastic pakamac would. Besides which the rain wasn't heavy so the nylon mac coped well enough with it. It was good to take the rare opportunity to wear a mack at all as it rarely rains where I live.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Very sexy