Weather

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
hotwilly

Re: Weather

Post by hotwilly »

pvcluver wrote: July 15th, 2023, 6:41 am Walked along the front for about 3 hours, stopped for coffee a couple of times, spoke to a few people and went into several clothes shops. No-one batted an eyelid.
If it rains again today up here, I shall be out again

Sounds great.
We had rain again yesterday so was in the garden in a different Mac, photos in FET again
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

Been out twice today walking in local parks in the rain in my cotton backed yellow thigh length PVC mac, black overtrousers and wellies. Spoke to several people including a young lady in a pink PU mac who thought we both looked good in our shiny rain wear. We walked along together for 5 or 10 minutes talking so hope I see her again
Huntermacg

Post by Huntermacg »

Lucky you pvcluver!!! Hope you do meet her again. Keep us all updated
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

I went down to dawlish last week when it was very windy and raining hard.so the opportunity was there to dress up in my nylon regatta rain trousers and zip up regatta waterproof jacket topped off with a nice long dark navy blue Cape and boots. Walked around the town and up the sea front lovely long walk .seen lots of people wearing shiny raincoats and shiny puffer coats walking there dogs on the sand ect.
It was lovely to get out and about dressed up for the lovely nice weather weather.
Looking forward to doing it again soon as its raining.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Dawlish is good!
Went to Dawlish Warren and stayed in the Railway Carriages that are there by the railway track.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

spitfire617 wrote: August 7th, 2023, 10:25 am Dawlish is good!
Went to Dawlish Warren and stayed in the Railway Carriages that are there by the railway track.
Wow would of been lovely to bump into you and colleen in your lovely rainwear you both wear.
If your ever down there again please message me and we will dress up in are rainwear and come down to meet you. We are only 12 miles from there give or take .👍👍👍👍
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Nylon macs wrote: August 7th, 2023, 4:51 pm
spitfire617 wrote: August 7th, 2023, 10:25 am Dawlish is good!
Wow would of been lovely to bump into you and colleen in your lovely rainwear you both wear.
If your ever down there again please message me and we will dress up in are rainwear and come down to meet you. We are only 12 miles from there give or take .👍👍👍👍

Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Wow was only down there the other day. In are rainwear aswell.
Love the blue raincoat colleens wearing and I have the orange rainwear too.
I was in my nylon rainwear Cape and boots with hoods up and I don't want to frighten you but we was both naked underneath. Was so enjoyable and kinky unbelievably awesome day out .but back in the van we got undressed and put are clothes back on.
We usually do this in exmouth dawlish tienmouth torque ect .well nice feeling.
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Wonderful rainwear
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Anotherraincoat wrote: August 7th, 2023, 6:02 pm Wonderful rainwear
Mmmm just what I was thinking too love colleens blue mac mmm