Plastic Baby

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
annabell-cagoule

Re: Plastic Baby

Post by annabell-cagoule »

BillSpeed wrote: July 15th, 2023, 9:15 am Gorgeous thread this.

I absolutely adore and love plastic pants, wearing them just as they are next to my skin. As I type this I have four pairs of rubbers on and a pair of beuatiful satin covered rhumba plastic pants. Oooooh!!

I have been wearing rubbers for over twenty years now. Over the last few years I have bought plastic joggers (which I have worn over my rubbers and under my trousers as I go about during the day. I have also worn plastic rompers and jumpsuits under my clothes as well.

Lately I have been searching on the internet for plastic sissy dresses and plastic rhumba pants sets. God I would love to wear them. I have also researched plastic bedding and would love to go to sleep wearing a plastic dress, frilly rubbers in a plastic covered bed.

Unfortunately I am not in a position to wear plastic to bed so it remains a fantasy, I will just have to make do with wearing rubbers as often as I can, which is everyday. Too be honest wearing rubbers, singly or multiple pairs is my thing, just love it.

For all you plastic lovers, away to go.

Sounds about perfect! Have several pairs of plastic pants. Often sleep in them. Would love an all in one plaatic suit / big kids puddlesuit for adults.
Be heaven to sleeo in both
Lets get swishy!
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

Hi annabell
I think you can get some thing like you describe on AliExpress, And it dosent cost a lot either.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Dry kids do an adult all in one puddle suit for £30 :)
Lets get swishy!
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

I should have added when wearing my plastic sissy dress and plastic pants, I would put on multiple pairs which are then covered by the frilliest rhumba plastic pants. I would also have plastic suspenders on holding up plastic stockings (see PVC-u-Like). The more plastic the better. Went out to the pub yesterday wearing lovely blue baby rubbers.
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

Sadly you dident tell us what pub?????? Just a idea what about a get together of like minded plastic pants wearas??? Like some out of the way pub or club for a get together. Maybe camping or caravaning, Or nudist beach??????
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

rainwearinme wrote: June 11th, 2023, 2:29 pm Just love to be in layer after layer in plastic with someone who likes the same
Me too!
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Hi i know a place we can dress up together in shiny outfits eg Mac's cape's and other shiny outfits in chemlsford
N2Bparka

Post by N2Bparka »

aliexpress has a lot of low cost fun gear

just be aware of sizes, unless there is a size table, thee use asian sizes that are 2 or 3 times smaller, and, also, understand if they are showing body size or garment size

some of their real low price stuff is rubbish, but most of it is fine

also beware they can use the words pvc rubber latex leather all for one item, so really do look at the images.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

pvc_simon wrote: July 19th, 2023, 2:24 pm
rainwearinme wrote: June 11th, 2023, 2:29 pm Just love to be in layer after layer in plastic with someone who likes the same
Me too!
And me.love to be just wrapped up in a lovely thin plastic decorating sheet or just let it drop over me when laying on my bed and roll around on the bed so it clings to my body and increases me suffocating me as I dream someone is wrapping me up in it tormenting me as I beg fo air. Such a wonderful feeling being trapped in plastic mmmm
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmm yes and me .wouldn't take long for you to make me make a nice mess in my plastic pants under all that .lovely plastic mmm