Plastic Baby

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
Nylon macs

Re: Plastic Baby

Post by Nylon macs »

Can I play please. Love plastic sheets and pants and being tied up and wrapped up in lovely plastic sheets head to toe and make my pants nice and wet with cum mmmm xx
Pvcboy2004

Post by Pvcboy2004 »

I would love to visit and do some ABDL in PVC.:)
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

My OH is away this week so last night I got to play in my pink TPU noisy plastic baby pants, PVC sheet on the bed and a long original over the head bri nylon peter storm cagoule as a mini dress. Dreamed of being tied up with cagoules and playing with another rainwear fan also in plastic baby pants, plastic dress and plastic mac.
Lets get swishy!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

annabell-cagoule wrote: November 18th, 2023, 7:27 pm My OH is away this week so last night I got to play in my pink TPU noisy plastic baby pants, PVC sheet on the bed and a long original over the head bri nylon peter storm cagoule as a mini dress. Dreamed of being tied up with cagoules and playing with another rainwear fan also in plastic baby pants, plastic dress and plastic mac.
Mmmm this sounds just wonderful. Love to get an original over the head long nylon Peter storm cagoule.
My sister did have one but not over the head one .it was a full zip up one.i used to take it out when she wasn't home and wear it when walking up the fields when I was about 11.lovey long raincoat.
I wish I was there to tie you up and wrap you up in your pvc sheet so you was well and truly wrapped up and tied helpless. 👌👌👍👍👍
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

Nylon macs wrote: November 11th, 2023, 9:34 pm Can I play please. Love plastic sheets and pants and being tied up and wrapped up in lovely plastic sheets head to toe and make my pants nice and wet with cum mmmm xx
Yes of course! I love to play in plastic pants and lovely soft swishy plastic sheets. Maybe I could dress you up from head to toe in plastic, firstly by slipping you into a soft semi transparent plastic mac and then helping you into a couple of pairs of lovely plastic baby pants, before wrapping you up in soft swishy plastic sheets!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmmm thank you I'm on my way with plastic sheets
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

Don't forget your plastic baby pants!
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

annabell-cagoule wrote: November 18th, 2023, 7:27 pm My OH is away this week so last night I got to play in my pink TPU noisy plastic baby pants, PVC sheet on the bed and a long original over the head bri nylon peter storm cagoule as a mini dress. Dreamed of being tied up with cagoules and playing with another rainwear fan also in plastic baby pants, plastic dress and plastic mac.
Sounds wonderful, love to join you in my plastic rainwear, PVC romper, plastic sheets and plastic baby pants!
NylonPVC

Post by NylonPVC »

Love wearing plastic pants maybe even two pairs of plastic pants and plastic rainwear or plastic sauna suit over them. Would be great sleeping on a plastic sheet as well.