The glossy vinyl mac. (Shiny raincoats, not explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Highshine5

The glossy vinyl mac. (Shiny raincoats, not explicit)

Post by Highshine5 »

'I cant wear that!'
'Dont be silly, you'll get soaked, besides, its the only mac I have that will fit you. Now put it on!' She shook out the very glossy red mac and held it up, 'do I have to make you?'
She had no idea what she was doing to me! Totally impromptu, my new love in life was fulfilling one of my all time great fantasies without knowing it! I had to play along. With much tutting I slowly slid my arms into the ample vinyl sleeves. The vinyl seductively creaked as she pulled the gorgeous shiny mac around me. The long zip, sealed me in, the belt was pulled tightly. I caught her eye. There was a mischievous twinkle.
'You're enjoying this aren't you'. She touched her lips with her forefinger then touched mine.
'Maybe' she giggled, running her hand down the soft shiny macs front, pressing gently on my groin, 'I think you might be too'. My stiffy was a dead giveaway, 'and we'll have this on' proceeding to shroud my head with its big shiny hood, I was in seventh heaven. 'I knew you would like it, thats why I bought it for you'.
I was astounded. How did she know?
'You left your tablet open in your kitchen a while ago! Rainwear central mean anything?' She smiled. I blushed! 'I must have disturbed you in mid sentence, discussing your liking for shiny macs and how you would like to be made...... to wear one I assumed?' My blushes gave me away completely. I was speechless.
'So. There you go. Your wish is my command. Here's the shopping list, use my car, it's easier to get in and out, unlike your silly sportscar.' She pushed me out the door. 'Oh, and leave your hood up. When you get home I have another shiny surprise for you, you're not the only one who loves wearing vinyl!'

Part two.... The glossy vinyl macs meet ......is now up. Please let me know if I should continue writing. I dont want to bore you!!!
Last edited by Highshine5 on August 24th, 2023, 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nylon macs

Re: The glossy vinyl mac. (Shiny raincoats, not explicit)

Post by Nylon macs »

Highshine5 wrote: July 20th, 2023, 9:46 pm 'I cant wear that!'
'Dont be silly, you'll get soaked, besides, its the only mac I have that will fit you. Now put it on!' She shook out the very glossy red mac and held it up, 'do I have to make you?'
She had no idea what she was doing to me! Totally impromptu, my new love in life was fulfilling one of my all time great fantasies without knowing it! I had to play along. With much tutting I slowly slid my arms into the ample vinyl sleeves. The vinyl seductively creaked as she pulled the gorgeous shiny mac around me. The long zip, sealed me in, the belt was pulled tightly. I caught her eye. There was a mischievous twinkle.
'You're enjoying this aren't you'. She touched her lips with her forefinger then touched mine.
'Maybe' she giggled, running her hand down the soft shiny macs front, pressing gently on my groin, 'I think you might be too'. My stiffy was a dead giveaway, 'and we'll have this on' proceeding to shroud my head with its big shiny hood, I was in seventh heaven. 'I knew you would like it, thats why I bought it for you'.
I was astounded. How did she know?
'You left your tablet open in your kitchen a while ago! Rainwear central mean anything?' She smiled. I blushed! 'I must have disturbed you in mid sentence, discussing your liking for shiny macs and how you would like to be made...... to wear one I assumed?' My blushes gave me away completely. I was speechless.
'So. There you go. Your wish is my command. Here's the shopping list, use my car, it's easier to get in and out, unlike your silly sportscar.' She pushed me out the door. 'Oh, and leave your hood up. When you get home I have another shiny surprise for you, you're not the only one who loves wearing vinyl!'
Mmm wow what a lovely surprise you had and sounds like a wonderful mac.
Very much enjoyed reading this and love to here what she had in mind for you when you got home from the shops.
Looking forward to part 2 .
Thanks for sharing 👍👍
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Sounds like the thing if dreams 😘
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

I think most of us on here would have a similar fantasy on their wish list!!
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Ahhhhhhhhh..........................If only. ;)
Jennifer987

Post by Jennifer987 »

Lovely story, if only. It is begging to have a continuation, PLEASE.
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

Jennifer987 wrote: July 29th, 2023, 5:55 am Lovely story, if only. It is begging to have a continuation, PLEASE.
Thankyou. Im working on it!
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

My sort of rainwear. My sort of fantasy. My sort of women! If only!!!
PetreVanClause

Post by PetreVanClause »

A nice story. Looking to see part two.
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

yes love the story my wife and I can’t wait for part two