Spanked for resisting rainwear

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Grafter

Spanked for resisting rainwear

Post by Grafter »

"I won't tell you again, put your rubber mac and wellis on you," Aunty Joan chided.
My protests cut no slack with Mum's recently widowed sister.
A strong, stern woman who always commanded a superior air with others. Her own adult children often displayed a reticence to challenge their mother's direction to do something by her.
Although it happened five years earlier I vividly remember my cousin Rachel at receiving end of a bare bottom spanking across her mother's knees.
Her punishment was quick, resolute and sharp. Rachel went over to her friend Martha's parents home to listen to music. She was told to bring her cream rubber mackintosh but left it at home not expecting it to rain. However she got drenched on her way home as the heavens opened.
Aunty Joan gave her a few hardwhippet-like smacks across her rain sodden denim covered bum.
She was told to get upstairs to her room and toremove her jeans and knickers and lie across her bed. Aunty Joan followed school cane in her hand. I was in the sitting room with my other cousins anticipating the howls and cries as each stroke cut a pink mark across Rachel's backside. We counted 10 strokes in total accompanied by Rachel's non-stop sobs. She was 19.
I remember the occasion well and knew Aunty Joan had my Mum's authority to spank me if I was bold or disobedient during my Spring college break.
I was too old at 19 to be told what to wear and when and certainly too old to be spanked like a ten year old, I told myself
Little did I realise I was about to suffer the same ignominy as my cousin Rachel had done a few years earlier.
Within seconds Aunty Joan marched me to the downstairs bedromm and forcibly removed my jeans belt and undies. With one arm I was held over Aunty's knee. My pleas for forgiveness fell on deaf ears. I would receive my spanking. Whack! Ouch, sorry aunty Joan, I exhorted as I jumped up and down rubbing my bum.
Ten smacks of the strap and my punishment concluded. My cries continued and my arse stung for what seemed an eternity. Aunty Joan told me to stand in the corner for what seemed like ages.
Aunty removed my undies and jeans and left me standing, rubbing my bum in the corner.
She reappeared with a pair of rubber panties and shiny pvc girl's jeans. I instantly felt a hard boner come upon me.
She didn't have to say a word. Upon her non-verbal command I pulled on the rubber panties. They were so cool, rubbery and crinkley. I was in heaven. I dutifully pulled on the pvc pants.
I looked at myself in the mirror, my boner as clear to see as daylight. I was told to put on my raincoat and wellies without any fuss. I complied without descent.
My arse still stinging, and my prick still hard, I went to the shops as directed by my aunt.
That lovely sexy feeling saw me come in my pants.
I was 20.
mackintoshed

Re: Spanked for resisting rainwear

Post by mackintoshed »

I remember receiving several smacks for refusing to wear my mackintosh. Although, secretly, I loved it.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

I wasn't spanked so much for resisting rainwear but for resisting the rainwear my mother thought I should wear on a particular occasion. It happened because I had been invited with other classmates from my school to a "luncheon party" in the early 1950s. It was raining that day so I put on my regulation navy blue school gabardine raincoat over my school blazer and short grey trousers, the only clothes I possessed, to set out for the house of the friend whose mother had given the invitation. However my mother decided:" this is not a school function, therefore you cannot wear your navy blue gabardine raincoat but must go in your plastic pakamac". As I suspected, all my classmates had come in their school gabardines. I was the only one arriving in a plastic mac so felt selfconscious. Back home I whined about that to my mother whose response was to pull my short trousers and pants down and give me one of her over-the-knee bare bottom spankings; one of many I was to receive over those years for "attitude", that catch-all offence that meant mothers could spank one's bare bottom at will!.
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

Wonderful story. I would love such treatment. I never had that growing up other than regular punishment for whatever behaviors. Nothing rainwear related.
rubberraincoat

Post by rubberraincoat »

I prefer being caned or paddled with my long yellow rubber raincoat pulled tightly over my naked ass. . . . The heat and discomfort that builds beneath the rubber and the sound of the spanking implement on my rubber covered ass soon has me squirming in my crackling rubber coat as I writhe in pain and horniness.
Last edited by rubberraincoat on August 4th, 2023, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

rubberraincoat wrote:
I prefer being caned or paddled with my long yellow rubber raincoat pulled tightly over my naked ass. . . .
Now I can imagine that being rather delicious somehow :)
wetrainwear

Post by wetrainwear »

I'm with you rubberraincoat and rubberdee can't think of anything more stimulating ...
barbedwirelove60

Post by barbedwirelove60 »

I was spanked on several occasions while dressed in a rubber raincoat, but not for refusing to wear one.... :))
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

I had that as a child but also with my ex wife.
Rives

Post by Rives »

Yes me too... smacked if I ever refused to put my nylon pakamac on right away, and then buttoned up by Mother like a much younger child would be