Her shiny surprise....(Just shiny macs. Non explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

Her shiny surprise....(Just shiny macs. Non explicit)

Post by furryhood »

'I've got something to tell you'.
Oo....oooooooo, here it comes me thinks!
We'd been dating three weeks. All was fine. We'd done the holding hands, proper snogs. We were a couple. We were nearly at her home, having gone for a Sunday walk around the village.
I looked at her, thinking the worst, 'what is it?'
'It's nothing terrible, just something I need to show you'. Now I was curious!
'What sort of thing?'. I was still waiting for the bombshell.
Reaching her front door, she took my hand, smiled, 'I need to show you, follow me'. She led me up the stairs, 'dont get the wrong idea, Im not going to rape you...... yet!'. She nervously laughed. There were several doors on the landing, she led me through the end one, the room was in semi darkness.
'Close your eyes, promise to keep them closed' I promised. 'Stand there, still'. I did. I heard a wardrobe door open, the click of a coat hanger, a rustling, a zipping, I was itching to look.
'Please, please promise not to laugh', I nodded, 'then you may look'.
Oh my goodness, I had no words. There, stood in front of me was a wonderful sight. Dressed in the shiniest, blackest, sexiest, vinyl rainmac. Tightly belted, fully zipped up to the huge attached hood, she was currently tying with a bow.
'What do you think?' that nervous giggle again.
'I.....I......I'm lost for words.'
'Dont you like it?' she pouted, then spun around.
'Are you kidding me? You look gorgeous! Every mans fantasy. A beautiful girlfriend in a long shiny, hooded mack!' I went to cuddle her.
'Hold up. You need to know more'. She swung the large door open. Dozens of the same. Different colours, lengths and shapes, but all very very shiny and hooded. 'You see, I have this small problem,' she opened more doors and draws, revealing suits, slacks, skirts, shirts, jackets, boots and more. All very shiny, all soooo sexy!!!!
'Thats some problem you have!'. Trying to be sarcastic, not giving too much of my excitement away, 'why is it a problem?' She gave me a huge hug. The vinyl crinkled like it does, her hood caressed my face, wonderful.
We both sat on the bed. 'Ive loved pvc, vinyl since childhood. I think its called a fetish. Its not a liking, its a needing. Do you understand?' I nodded, smiled and squeezed her hand.
'We all have our little kinks'. I stroked her now hooded face and kissed her nose.
'Does it, or would it, bother you?'. Her turn to squeeze.
'Are you kidding? You look great. You feel great. You are great. If I could, I'd wear one as well!'.
She called my bluff, went back to her wardrobe, pulled out a similar mack in bright red, 'go on then, I dare you', her expression dared me.
'Only if you promise you wont laugh', I took the mack. I nearly came, there and then. It was so soft, fluid, yet of a thicker vinyl. So shiny and smooth. She help me on with it. I could tell she was excited, her hands shook slightly as she fastened the zip, pulling it up to my chin. Cinching the wide belt, and finally pulling on its large hood, it was a perfect fit, almost made for me. She gave me a huge hug, squeezing me so tightly. The kiss was the most passionate Ive ever had, we tumbled onto the bed and continued cuddling and kissing for ages. I was almost out of breath, laying there panting.
'Oh my God' she gasped. 'Ive always dreamed of doing that'.
'Ohhhh yes! Me too'.
'You, you, you mean you love pvc too?'
'Just like you, ever since childhood!'

Continued in 'His shiny surprise'
Last edited by furryhood on February 11th, 2024, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shinyhood

Re: Her shiny surprise....(Just shiny macs. Non explicit)

Post by Shinyhood »

Hi Furryhood. Good to hear from you again. Another classic from you. Nice one. Always leaves us to contemplating the conclusion. Like it!
Last edited by Shinyhood on September 8th, 2023, 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmm lovely surprise
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Lovely well written story - leaving lots to the imagination of the reader
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

When or If is the next installment coming cant wait, Very good????
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Yes. I do like your stories Furryhood. This is what a rainwear fantasy is all about. Presuming it is fantasy!
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

A really good story... :oops: :oops: do you think she has any skirts or dresses that would fit him :P
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Hi. Thanks for your kind comments. Ive had several pm's asking for a follow up. It seems a tv theme is popular. I've not done one before so bear with me. The wife has offered to help so we'll see what we can come up with. Best regards FH.
PetreVanClause

Post by PetreVanClause »

Het is een prachtig verhaal!
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

I would love to here how this story continued, anything in the pipeline Furryhood?