Rainwear and Toilet Play

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
barbedwirelove60

Re: Rainwear and Toilet Play

Post by barbedwirelove60 »

an interesting thread.....reading the feedback, while I take onboard that this subject may not be to everyones taste, or be everyone’s cup of tea (sorry for the puns), I for my own part have over the years managed to combine wearing rainwear and other fetish wear with watersports, both solo as well on a few occasions with other rainwear enthusiasts, and enjoyed it every time.... its that feeling of naughtiness!!.. :)
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

Nylon macs wrote: November 11th, 2023, 10:25 pm
plasticpacamac wrote: October 5th, 2023, 11:45 am I was subjected to this by an assertive younger man for a period about 20 years ago. For my stays with him I would be nappied at night (Tena Maxi) in plastic pants under a nightshirt, hands cuffed behind my back and taken to bed with him. I wet the nappy several times a night, a shaming experience. Luckily he was not into other aspect of toilet play. It became more fun when he discovered the plastic pacamac I always carried and put me in that in place of the nightshirt over my nappy and plastic pants.
I would of just wrapped your packamac over your face and held it there till you begged me for air and pissed your plastic pants
Followed no doubt by my being made to lick out my own piss from plastic pants with the rest of my face still wrapped in my pacamac.
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Yes please sounds like a lot of fun
garryb10

Post by garryb10 »

water sports in plastic pants is a lot of fun