shy rainwear lady

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Skye_rainwear

shy rainwear lady

Post by Skye_rainwear »

hello all, my first story i hope you like it :D :)

EDIT: mason recommended i paragraphed it out for an easy read - i have just done it

One day, Emma had her friend Clare over. Clare, always reserved and a bit shy, hesitated at first but couldn't help exploring Emma's home. She stumbled upon a mysterious cupboard, and upon opening it, was met with a dazzling array of rainwear – a collection that revealed Emma's deep-seated passion. "Emma, what's with all this rainwear?" Clare asked, her curiosity overcoming her usual shyness. Emma's eyes lit up with nostalgia and joy as she began recounting her love for rainwear.

From her teenage years, she found comfort in wearing rain gear to bed. The years melted away as she shared the stories behind each piece. Clare, though fascinated, felt a mix of admiration and uncertainty. "Can I try them on?" Clare's voice wavered, a hint of fear lingering in her eyes. Emma sensed Clare's hesitation. With a warm smile, she reassured her, "Of course, Clare. Feel free to explore. There's no judgment here." Over the next few hours, Emma gently guided Clare through the collection. Clare's timid demeanor slowly gave way to a spark of excitement as she found herself trying on different rainwear.

Emma, perceptive to Clare's emotions, encouraged her to express herself. A bright pink rainsuit caught Clare's eye, and Emma, sensing Clare's connection to it, offered to buy her one. As they browsed online, Emma sensed a mix of joy and apprehension in Clare's eyes. Later that evening at home, Clare found herself standing before her Regatta jacket, contemplating the night ahead. Intrigued but nervous, she decided to wear it to bed. The sensation was unfamiliar yet oddly comforting as she drifted into a peaceful sleep. The next morning, Clare woke up still wearing the jacket. A sense of contentment washed over her, mixed with a touch of vulnerability.

She called Emma, who listened with empathy, understanding the emotional journey Clare was embarking on. When Clare visited Emma later that day, Emma greeted her in a long ice-blue PVC mac. Clare hesitated to share her feelings about the previous night. Emma, sensing Clare's inner struggle, gently encouraged her to open up. "Clare, it's okay. This is a journey of self-discovery. Embrace it at your own pace," Emma said, her eyes reflecting years of understanding and acceptance. As they continued their conversation, Clare found herself glancing at Emma's extensive rainwear collection. Her eyes lingered on a particularly vibrant red rainsuit.

Emma, noticing Clare's gaze, smiled knowingly. "You like that one, don't you?" Emma asked. Clare blushed, admitting, "Yeah, it's stunning. But I didn't want to ask..." Emma interrupted with enthusiasm, "No need to be shy, Clare! If there's something you want to try, just let me know. We're here to explore together." Encouraged by Emma's openness, Clare hesitated for a moment before finally saying, "Could I, um, maybe try on that red rainsuit?" Emma's face lit up with joy. "Absolutely! I knew you'd find something you love. Let's make it happen." As Clare adorned the vibrant red rainsuit, Emma noticed her growing interest in each piece.

Clare, now more comfortable, began to ask questions about the rainwear – the materials, the stories, the memories. Emma, delighted to share her passion, opened up about the intricacies of each piece, turning the day into an immersive journey of rainwear exploration. They laughed, shared stories, and reveled in the unique qualities of every mac, rainsuit, and poncho. Clare's curiosity became a driving force, and she found herself drawn to a sleek transparent PVC jacket, enchanted by the way it caught the light. As the day unfolded, Clare's knowledge about rainwear expanded, and Emma, the seasoned rainwear enthusiast, found renewed joy in sharing her collection with someone equally fascinated.
Last edited by Skye_rainwear on December 5th, 2023, 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
yellowgirl

Re: shy rainwear lady

Post by yellowgirl »

wow exciting story,hope to read more about the shy girl and hope more chapters to come
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Nice story
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Skye_rainwear

Post by Skye_rainwear »

yellowgirl wrote: December 4th, 2023, 1:32 pm wow exciting story,hope to read more about the shy girl and hope more chapters to come
i am planning alot more to come
Skye_rainwear

Post by Skye_rainwear »

hotwilly wrote: December 4th, 2023, 1:37 pmNice story
thanks
mason

Post by mason »

Nice story - I enjoyed the plot and the premise it holds.

Its a little hard to read as a big slab of text though - maybe try breaking it up into paragraphs?
Skye_rainwear

Post by Skye_rainwear »

mason wrote: December 4th, 2023, 10:05 pm Nice story - I enjoyed the plot and the premise it holds.

Its a little hard to read as a big slab of text though - maybe try breaking it up into paragraphs?
its the first story i have done like this, i will do more if people like it

sure, i will edit it now :)
mason

Post by mason »

Thanks for taking the time to acknowledging my suggestion; much appreciated.

It reads much more easily now.
Skye_rainwear

Post by Skye_rainwear »

mason wrote: December 5th, 2023, 4:48 am Thanks for taking the time to acknowledging my suggestion; much appreciated.

no problem only fair, any feedback is appreciated
mason

Post by mason »

Skye_rainwear wrote: December 5th, 2023, 4:58 am
mason wrote: December 5th, 2023, 4:48 am Thanks for taking the time to acknowledging my suggestion; much appreciated.

no problem only fair, any feedback is appreciated
No worries. I'm very happy to help out. Another technique you can use to separate character's dialogue, is begin a new paragraph when they say something. This also helps make it clearer and easier to read.

"Emma, noticing Clare's gaze, smiled knowingly. "You like that one, don't you?" Emma asked. Clare blushed, admitting, "Yeah, it's stunning. But I didn't want to ask..." Emma interrupted with enthusiasm, "No need to be shy, Clare! If there's something you want to try, just let me know. We're here to explore together." Encouraged by Emma's openness, Clare hesitated for a moment before finally saying, "Could I, um, maybe try on that red rainsuit?" Emma's face lit up with joy. "Absolutely! I knew you'd find something you love. Let's make it happen." As Clare adorned the vibrant red rainsuit, Emma noticed her growing interest in each piece."

For example, this becomes:

Emma, noticing Clare's gaze, smiled knowingly. "You like that one, don't you?" Emma asked.

Clare blushed, admitting, "Yeah, it's stunning. But I didn't want to ask..."

Emma interrupted with enthusiasm. "No need to be shy, Clare! If there's something you want to try, just let me know. We're here to explore together."

Encouraged by Emma's openness, Clare hesitated for a moment before finally saying, "Could I, um, maybe try on that red rainsuit?"

Emma's face lit up with joy. "Absolutely! I knew you'd find something you love. Let's make it happen." As Clare adorned the vibrant red rainsuit, Emma noticed her growing interest in each piece.

Hope this helps. :)