Nylon down jacket and pants, puffer jackets

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Gerlid

Nylon down jacket and pants, puffer jackets

Post by Gerlid »

Hi there.
Gone up north in Sweden, very cold around-20 Celsius. No weather for rainwear 😢, but now I can dress in some other lovely and exciting cloathes 😊
First on my bare skin a thin nylon down jacket and downfilled nylon under pants. This jacket and undre pants are so soft and shiny so it’s like a caress to my skin. On top of this a thicker nylon down jacket and padded nylon ski pants. Such a lovely combination, feels like beeing in a soft warm cocoon. And the best of all, my wife have to wear the same due to the cold.
Love to hug and squize her whe she is dressed in her soft nylon downwear. Yesterday we had a little fun wrestling, so lovely to play with each other dressed in those shiny nylon jackets and pants. And she actually likes when I’m rubbing her body when she is dressed in nylon jacket jacket and pants even if she is not a fetishist. She likes the feeling when her tits slips around in the soft and shiny nylon. And I love it for sure😊
Pvcdream

Re: Nylon down jacket and pants, puffer jackets

Post by Pvcdream »

Mmm sounds amazing 🤩
Livinlife11

Re: Nylon down jacket and pants, puffer jackets

Post by Livinlife11 »

Oh my that sounds like so much fun with the wife, mine too loves to play around in snowsuit in the snow but certainly takes some convincing to get her from boots and a coat to fully bundled up but once she is oh my it’s so hot