Agu Sport rainwear

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Agu-Fan

Agu Sport rainwear

Post by Agu-Fan »

Me in my vintage yellow Agu Sport (A Dutch brand) rainsuit (nylon with a white rubber lining) in the forrest.
May be using this new thread too post more of my Agu related photos I take/make

Yellow Agu in a dark forest by Agu Fan, on Flickr

Yellow Agu by Agu Fan, on Flickr
BobbyValore

Re: Agu Sport rainwear

Post by BobbyValore »

The yellow one is one of the best looking ones.
You got it "brand new"? It looks in absolute perfect condition.
Agu-Fan

Post by Agu-Fan »

Thank you. Yeah if used as a contrast color the yellow really pops out.
I got it "brand new" indeed complete with original tags, wasn't cheap but totally worth it.
Agu-Fan

Post by Agu-Fan »

Green Agu rainsuit, one taken on a normal autumn day and the other on a cold misty autumn morning
Green Agu rainsuit
by Agu Fan, on Flickr

ImageGreen Agu Rainsuit by Agu Fan, on Flickr
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

I like that first picture the most; the colors are so vibrant making that green pop in the forest. The pants seem even deeper green than the jacket.
Going through your Flickr I must say that while I normally prefer the older suit and jackets in one color, your last pictures with the red/black jacket are beautiful.

What is your opinion on the "remake" of these suit that they have been producing since like 2 decades ago and the newest ones still available today? Read an article about Agu some time ago but cannot find it back anymore so curious how they compare.
Agu-Fan

Post by Agu-Fan »

The deeper color could be due to less light or just non matching with the jacket at al.
Ah yes the red and black jacket, I like it too and is probably one of the rarest Agu items to this day. They came with a matching black trouser.
I like the combination of the colors, the dark of the black and then the bright red it really pops.

They made the Jubilee suits a first attempt at recreating the old ones, never had one did see them from time to time and the materials seemed ok but nothing special. And the current Original line seems to be a great succes they are widespread on the streets on a rainy day, on my bike commute to work I see a lot of those original suits. I have two in my collection, a 1st gen blue one and a 2nd gen green/khaki one, it's a matt finish and a smooth high tech material on the inside. It's a nice lightweight suit. Shame they discontinued the red one.