It’s a difficult decision

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Cagoulelover

It’s a difficult decision

Post by Cagoulelover »

But I’ve come to realise that this might be the sexist photo on the internet

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_F4i6pMD7MeA/S ... ncoat5.JPG

The colour of the cagoule, her gorgeous hair and the thought of her in the bike, in the rain wearing that cagoule, battling through a storm with rise of the Valkyrie’s playing is almost too much for me……..🤪

What would be your nominations for sexiest photo on the net??!!
Rainworshipper

Re: It’s a difficult decision

Post by Rainworshipper »

It's a very nice image and I would have to fully agree with you, Cagoulelover about the thought of her being out in the rain. Sadly the woman is now far too young for me!
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

yes, a very nice girl with a nice raincoat
PVC is sexy.
Tiefdruckgebiet

Post by Tiefdruckgebiet »

Sorry but there are tons of "sexier" pics on the net.... I don't care much about cagoules. I like classic Rukka-style raincoats (original 70s Rukkas, Børmax etc) and their modern successors like from Stutterheim and Farmerrain as well as British SBR macs and capes; even the classic German Klepper coats and capes are fascinating.

Some of the sexiest pics I found on the net are those from that young blonde pretty lady which might be the daughter auf a blonde German mature cape loving lady known as Sari40. E.g. the pics with the big glossy red cape having a "Rillo" pattern on the backside like Klepper raincoats, but there are also other pics where she wears the capes and macs with fun and pleasure. And this is what is really sexy! A paid model does it for money, this is ok, but modeling for fun is much sexier :)
timeless fashion is the best fashion - classic "rubberized" raincoats are timeless
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

All good points and largely I agree that modelling for fun or a photo of a woman in rainwear (just because it’s actually raining!) is much better. This is why I like this photo I think, it’s from an old blog post which is about getting women into cycling. The woman in the photo is the one who writes the blog and the post was about ‘retro rainwear’…. There were other photos of different raincoats but I can’t seem to find them! In the photo I’ve posted, it’s very sexy to think that she would have this cagoule hanging by the front door and pop it on when she is out and about if raining.
The photos you mention, do you have any examples?
Tiefdruckgebiet

Post by Tiefdruckgebiet »

timeless fashion is the best fashion - classic "rubberized" raincoats are timeless
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Cagoulelover wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 7:59 am All good points and largely I agree that modelling for fun or a photo of a woman in rainwear (just because it’s actually raining!) is much better. This is why I like this photo I think, it’s from an old blog post which is about getting women into cycling. The woman in the photo is the one who writes the blog and the post was about ‘retro rainwear’…. There were other photos of different raincoats but I can’t seem to find them! In the photo I’ve posted, it’s very sexy to think that she would have this cagoule hanging by the front door and pop it on when she is out and about if raining.
The photos you mention, do you have any examples?
I have to agree with you, lovely photo and my favourite type of cagoule, looks like either an original regatta stormbreak or peter storm maybe reversed image ie selfie as the logo should be on the right pocket. I have been wearing my peter storm original version of this for probably a year or so now almost daily similar i bought it as new in a local charity shop. Absolutely love it!!!

Mine is hanging by the door with several other cagoules but this one always gets first choice.

Whats the blog CL ? Do you have a link to the article?

X
Lets get swishy!
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

I like the sari40 pictures very much. She is beautiful and has perfect shiny raincapes.
PVC is sexy.
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

Another very sexy girl. Superb raincoat

PVC is sexy.
mason

Post by mason »

Nothing does it more for me than an attractive woman actually wearing her raincoat in the manner it was meant to be worn, i.e outdoors.

Now to me, THAT'S sexy.