AB Impex vendor

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
shinyphile

AB Impex vendor

Post by shinyphile »

https://abimpexintl.com/product/rain-suits-18/

I can not find discussions on this… is this vendor from Pakistan recommended? The photos of rainwear on the site look wonderful. I heard about it through a Fetlife post of someone recommending their puffy bedding, and when I visited the site found lots of shiny polyurethane rainwear. The site caused some questions:
1. What are the prices?
2. How can I sort by gender/sizing/zipper style for rainwear? I can’t tell what style is what by gender
3. One of the photos looks like a similar photo seen elsewhere… is it a similar photo and style or a copy? The link is above.

Still… the thick shiny polyurethane looks fabulous.
marcus_germany

Re: AB Impex vendor

Post by marcus_germany »

This Photo is from the Rainweargirl Website of this Forum. It is a Photo from Rainweargirl. Have they Copied it or have they asked Rainweargirl for permission to use it?

PVC is sexy.
mason

Post by mason »

I don't trust these people at all. The fact they're happy to breach people's copyright photos tells me everything I need to know about them.

I refused to allow them to advertise on any on the pages I admin in Facebook.
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Other images from their site are from Farmerain, PVC-U-LIKE and Mr.Riegillio to name a few. The Adele picture is from a long time ago. Extremely unlikely that if you were to order any of their items you would get what was pictured. Since the only option is to apply for a quote, I suspect that they attempt to copy pictured designs on request and possibly have a minimum order size aimed at suppling counterfeit cheap products to the trade.

Cherie x