Search found 8 matches

by madg90
December 7th, 2020, 7:48 pm
Forum: Members Meet
Topic: Anyone based in the southeast UK?
Replies: 16
Views: 8187

Re: Anyone based in the southeast UK?

staggy wrote: December 7th, 2020, 6:23 pm I’m Herts and work in Cambs and would love to meet up
Hi Staggy.
Not many down this end of the country. Meet up may be next year.
So what interests you?
by madg90
December 6th, 2020, 4:14 am
Forum: Members Meet
Topic: Anyone based in the southeast UK?
Replies: 16
Views: 8187

Re: Anyone based in the southeast UK?



I'm also in south central. First every public walk wearing nothing but my thin PVC-lined nylon over trousers today. Usually I wear them under normal trousers. I love the plasticy feeling - especially when it's cold.


Wow I'm not brave enough to go out just in rainwear and nothing underneath. I ...
by madg90
December 4th, 2020, 9:58 pm
Forum: Members Meet
Topic: Anyone based in the southeast UK?
Replies: 16
Views: 8187

Re: Anyone based in the southeast UK?

Hi. I dont have a garden. Sometimes wish I did.
I am partial to blue and red, like most people I guess. Turquoise is a nice colour.
I have a nylon raincoat in that colour. Very nice to wear.
by madg90
December 4th, 2020, 9:10 pm
Forum: Members Meet
Topic: Anyone based in the southeast UK?
Replies: 16
Views: 8187

Re: Anyone based in the southeast UK?

It is nice to know someone is in the south of UK. Have same passion.
Had lovely rain day yesterday. Apparently a little snow followed on during the night.
Do you get to see much around you way on a good day?
by madg90
December 3rd, 2020, 12:21 am
Forum: Rainwear Discussions
Topic: Geared home alone
Replies: 3
Views: 2349

Re: Geared home alone

Hi cagouled rambler,
I am the same. Here down south it is raining frequently, most during the late evening. So it is good to get the stash out walk about the house in my regetta water proof. Have a navy blue one and black one. usually wear a fleece underneath in winter. I alway did like Peter Storm ...
by madg90
December 3rd, 2020, 12:04 am
Forum: Members Meet
Topic: Anyone based in the southeast UK?
Replies: 16
Views: 8187

Anyone based in the southeast UK?

Hello fellow raincoast fans.
Is there anyone based in the southeast around Kent? i have spent some time looking for like minded people online. Not much activity down south so it seems. I'll take the plunge and reach out to you. I guess most members here being male and TG or somewhere in between.
I ...
by madg90
April 6th, 2012, 12:41 pm
Forum: Rainwear Discussions
Topic: New southern member on the block
Replies: 2
Views: 2251

Re: New southern member on the block

Dear Paul,

I been on flickr and i think I've fouund your pictures. You have some really impressive pictures.
I think flicker has replaced yahoo groups entirely, evening though i think yahoo owns flickr.

Have you always been in Essex? I used to live the midlands before relocating down here.
I ...
by madg90
April 4th, 2012, 9:27 am
Forum: Rainwear Discussions
Topic: New southern member on the block
Replies: 2
Views: 2251

New southern member on the block

Dear all guys and gals!

I've just signed up having been around on the net for quite a while so signed up. I based in the south east of Kent and more likely to on of a few members based in the UK. Any one near Kent?
Everyone here are all fans of rainwear, me included and do enjoy seening PVC ...