Search found 5 matches

by rainwear luver
October 11th, 2013, 9:02 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: alerts
Replies: 0
Views: 6602

alerts

We could do with sum sort of sms alurt optianal of corse because lots of people don't come on here everyday and they may of missed important messages like if someon whants to meet they could be wateing days for a rePly if you know what I mean no disrespect intended
by rainwear luver
October 9th, 2013, 6:01 am
Forum: Members Meet
Topic: Hi from Kent
Replies: 20
Views: 29331

Re: Hi from Kent

Hi rainwearluver here I'm in south wales iv just joined myself its a hell of a feeling being able to talk to others freely about stuff u like sort of its not my dirty littel secret any more there are thousands just like us welcome to the site knock urself out and have loads of fun that's wot this ...
by rainwear luver
October 6th, 2013, 11:51 pm
Forum: Members Meet
Topic: south east gwent tie me
Replies: 0
Views: 3911

south east gwent tie me

I am bi looking for.people for chats. Maybe descreat rubber nylon and plastic bondage and or naughty fun west gwent area
by rainwear luver
October 6th, 2013, 11:28 pm
Forum: Members Meet
Topic: south east gwent tie me
Replies: 0
Views: 3826

south east gwent tie me

I am bi looking for.people for chats. Maybe descreat rubber nylon and plastic bondage and or naughty fun west gwent area
by rainwear luver
October 6th, 2013, 2:16 pm
Forum: Rainwear Discussions
Topic: How and when did your fetish begin?
Replies: 277
Views: 351345

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

I have had a rainwear fetish like many others for as long as I can remember and it can sumtimes be a burden I love the smoothness and comfort safety net feeling wen wearing one of my rubber lined sutes or long macs relationships have and will come and go but the fetish is for life I wouldn't have it ...