Search found 3 matches

by Francy70
April 5th, 2018, 4:46 pm
Forum: Stories
Topic: Greer, a sissy boy. Part 3
Replies: 7
Views: 10970

Greer, a sissy boy. Part 3

We thus arrived at the restaurant for lunch. There were several people. I took off my raincoat and I was already uncomfortable dressed in a gray suit with a tie and green Hunter Boots. But I saw Greer particularly embarrassed. I’ve already heard a cousin saying, "Today, Greer looks like a girl. Isn ...
by Francy70
March 28th, 2018, 8:28 am
Forum: Stories
Topic: Greer, a sissy boy. Part 2
Replies: 5
Views: 7271

Greer, a sissy boy. Part 2

After the ceremony, we left the church. Greer has restored his very elegant raincoat. The mother reaches him and tells him to greet the aunts who he hasn’t seen for long time. Then his mother gave him her yellow bag, also waterproof. Then he came back to me. We had to go to a restaurant near the ...
by Francy70
March 23rd, 2018, 5:52 pm
Forum: Stories
Topic: Greer, a sissy boy. Part 1
Replies: 5
Views: 9523

Greer, a sissy boy. Part 1

Sorry for my bad english. My name is Francesco and in 1987, at the age of 17, I had gone to England, to Taunton in Somerset, for a six-month study stay. The family that housed me had a son, Greer, a few months younger. His name was already more feminine than masculine. In the first weeks I was there ...