Search found 3 matches
- October 1st, 2019, 5:32 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: What cagoule to wear?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3785
Re: What cagoule to wear?
I do at home as I'm guaranteed to be a very sweaty mess at the end of it.
- October 1st, 2019, 12:06 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: What cagoule to wear?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3785
Re: What cagoule to wear?
It would've been my normal run of the mill mens black packaway raincoat. I have pink, purple and red ladies ones as well however I don't go out in them unless I have something over the top.
As it was I ended up using my gelert packaway raincoat as that was in the car already.
As it was I ended up using my gelert packaway raincoat as that was in the car already.
- September 30th, 2019, 5:30 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: What cagoule to wear?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3785
What cagoule to wear?
Ah the joys of the beautiful British weather. It may be pissing it down in Southampton, but now I'm spoilt for choice in regards to which one should I wear when going out tonight. Gelert, Peter Storm or Regatta?? All keep me dry (from the rain at least)! Hah.