Search found 4 matches
- November 20th, 2019, 10:45 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: Rainwear and wellies at the farm
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6007
Re: Rainwear and wellies at the farm
one ear in and out the udder 
- November 19th, 2019, 12:52 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: Rainwear and wellies at the farm
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6007
Re: Rainwear and wellies at the farm
Hi, I have a little knowledge of dairy farming but would not call myself an expert.Rainworshipper wrote: November 13th, 2019, 2:24 pm Welcome farmerchris, what kind of farming are you involved in? I am not a farmer but I do have an interest in how our food is produced.
- November 11th, 2019, 5:48 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: Rainwear and wellies at the farm
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6007
Re: Rainwear and wellies at the farm
Hi,
I did not manage to attach the photo
I have some public photos on flickr but they are not always on topic here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/9247992@N03/
I know farm is not for everyone, but I love it
I did not manage to attach the photo
I have some public photos on flickr but they are not always on topic here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/9247992@N03/
I know farm is not for everyone, but I love it
- November 10th, 2019, 1:41 pm
- Forum: Rainwear Discussions
- Topic: Rainwear and wellies at the farm
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6007
Rainwear and wellies at the farm
Hi,
i am new here and would like to know if there are people here who are into wellies, rainwear, rubbergloves etc in a farm environment. I love to get dirty. My faves are flexothane bib pants and pvc smocks. I also wear chestwaders as often as possible.
Any likeminded people here?
https://www ...
i am new here and would like to know if there are people here who are into wellies, rainwear, rubbergloves etc in a farm environment. I love to get dirty. My faves are flexothane bib pants and pvc smocks. I also wear chestwaders as often as possible.
Any likeminded people here?
https://www ...