Being Tied Up

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
boundinmac

Being Tied Up

Post by boundinmac »

I've been around on this forum for some time and have followed the many posts and threads everyone has contributed. My thanks to all those that have put in the effort to post you have given me many moments of pleasure. Now it is about time I made a contribution.

One of the reasons I have hesitated posting before is my particular passion includes bondage with rainwear. While many contributors allude to a desire to be tied up in their favourite mac or rainwear, especially in some of the great stories, it seems to be a topic that is rarely discussed directly. This maybe because the desire to be tied up or to tie up others is even more 'secret' than a passionate love of raincoats or waterproofs: or it maybe that bondage can be interpreted as abuse and is consequently seen as politically incorrect: or possibly no one other than me has any desire to be tied up and gagged while wearing a raincoat. It is a strange situation given that bondage is featured much more widely in main stream media (especially on late night TV under the guise of documentaries about sex...), while our passion for plastic or rubber rainwear very very rarely appears anywhere. I would like to hear how others feel about being tied up in rainwear and whether it is an appropriate topic for the Forum.

I have had some great experiences in rainwear and being tied up. Depending on how this, my first post, is received I would be happy to share some of my memories and dreams if anyone is interested.
Don Wellington

Re: Being Tied Up

Post by Don Wellington »

Answering this for myself, I can only say that I adore being tied up (or down) enclosed in rubber wear of some kind. I have no particular interest in bondage as such but to be restrained in a rubber mac or suit is, to me heaven. I am not particularly interested in binding others but would reciprocate where the case arose.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

This is an interesting topic. I'm not into bondage in the sense of just being tied up, gagged, or wrists/ankles restrained - with or without rainwear. BUT I do indulge in extreme tying - this is not lightweight but being tied up far too tight to the point of pain. I only do this to myself, and ideally with plastic involved. An example would be getting a long rough rope, tying it around my waist, then under my groin, back through, then pulled tight and just keep pulling until I come. Plastic under the rope when possible and wearing rainwear, but the rougher and harder the better. I have never want to do this to anyone else, but would if asked.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Well I have read many books on what makes people "stimulated." Some guys love to see men smashing in to each other over a little, leather ball. To me that seems strange. Having an attraction to rain wear or being "snug" in your rain wear is no different.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

I've tied myself up in cagoules and have a great interest in the tying of others, especially women, in the same so would love to hear more.
wetrainwear

Post by wetrainwear »

I love selfbondage, tying myself to a chair dressed in waterproofs and gagged is a favourite of mine. I use rope and tying it as tightly as I can I like to stay like that as long as I can.
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

A very favourite subject and pastime of mine. Being ordered into one of my shiny vinyl hooded jackets or coats, a thick wide collar locked on, and made to do the housework, or god forbid worse, with no time limit set......heaven. I am very lucky to have a gorgeous lady who does indulge me. She actually does not understand why more women don't treat their partners the same. Not only does she get the housework done, to her standards, but is then taken out for a lovely meal, on me of course, afterwards, in gratitude. To be 'made' to wear my shiny macs is just the best. Locked on, even better. Bondage. What a great word. Love it!!!
jackstrapped

Post by jackstrapped »

Check some of my posts, rubber raincoats (traditional hooded zip front and unbelievably hard to find) are, for me & wife, as close to straitjackets as you can do solo. Good luck.
mason

Post by mason »

Being tightly bound and gagged in rubber or plastic is my streetcar of desire.

Seriously, there is nothing better than being tied up in head to toe plastic (or rubber) and left bound in sweaty discomfort for hours!
kinkychippy

Post by kinkychippy »

Yeah same here, my ex wife did just that for me .I would get the bedroom nice and warm and hang my plastic pants and rainwear up to get soft and warm. Then she would order myself upstairs and then dress me up in plastic pants and plastic macs and pvc cycling cape etc.Then she would but me in strict tight bondage and leave me to sweat it out for a couple of hours. I was in heaven. Sadly those days are gone but never forgotten about the hours of rainwear bondage.