Shiny Films

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
kinkycumbria

Re: Shiny Films

Post by kinkycumbria »

I used to subscribe to shiny mags and get monthly deliveries I had 2 videos too one rubber housewives and one hooked on rubber. I lived alone at time and many night fell asleep in my long rubber gloves after pupping my chick dry several times after flicking through shiny int or rubberist etc. On another note I used to love 80s contacts mags pages with pics of real ladies offering their services, that was where I found mistress Anna at Liverpool the best pro domme a guy could wish for
rainwear-experience

Re: Shiny Films

Post by rainwear-experience »

kinkycumbria wrote: February 23rd, 2021, 2:32 pm I used to subscribe to shiny mags and get monthly deliveries I had 2 videos too one rubber housewives and one hooked on rubber. I lived alone at time and many night fell asleep in my long rubber gloves after pupping my chick dry several times after flicking through shiny int or rubberist etc. On another note I used to love 80s contacts mags pages with pics of real ladies offering their services, that was where I found mistress Anna at Liverpool the best pro domme a guy could wish for
When you're looking for a pro domme you'd always want the best

Wouldn't want anyone whose slap dash ;)