Meet

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Avril Black

Meet

Post by Avril Black »

Do any people on this site actually ever meet, everyone seems genuine enough, or is it complicated . Difficult now admittedly but soon could it be a possibility for some.Would be interested to find out .
spitfire617

Re: Meet

Post by spitfire617 »

Avril Black wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 4:34 pm Do any people on this site actually ever meet, everyone seems genuine enough, or is it complicated . Difficult now admittedly but soon could it be a possibility for some.Would be interested to find out .
That question depends on where abouts you are in the world?
If for example you communicate with some one in the United States and you are in the U.K then it is a no no to meet.
In the U.K then it may be an option if you are prepared to travel!
Avril Black

Post by Avril Black »

Thanks spitfire617 I meant when we are all able to move around more freely. Obviously travel to foreign climes is difficult so home ground and a distance of two to three hours would be possible would you agree,
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Avril Black wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 6:36 pm Thanks spitfire617 I meant when we are all able to move around more freely. Obviously travel to foreign climes is difficult so home ground and a distance of two to three hours would be possible would you agree,
I could go with that.
And what you had in mind?
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Avril Black wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 4:34 pm Do any people on this site actually ever meet, everyone seems genuine enough, or is it complicated . Difficult now admittedly but soon could it be a possibility for some.Would be interested to find out .
There's a whole topic related to meetings, might be worth having a look at it

viewforum.php?f=22
staggy

Post by staggy »

Where are you located Avril? I am in Hertfordshire but travel a lot for work