How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by JellyMan »

Thanks for posting your story Jelfsjorn - the fact that you have obviously taken the time to write well and check it is very much appreciated. Easy to read and enjoyable.
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

MrDoudy wrote: February 24th, 2021, 5:19 pm Undoubtedly my plastic Pakamac was the main stimulus. At age 11 to conserve my new expensive regulation belted navy blue gabardine raincoat for school only, my mum bought me a long plastic Pakamac to wear on all other occasions when rain threatened, and often when it didn't!. All my clothes where possible were bought several sizes too large to allow for growth so my plastic mac came initially down to my ankles but as I just loved the feel of being literally encased in plastic I didn't mind in the least. I loved to feel the smooth cold plastic rubbing on any exposed area of skin, especially on my legs in my short-trousered years but also around my throat as my mum insisted on all the buttons of my mac being done up. Fortunately she left me to do this myself, as I'd noticed mothers of some other boys would button-up their sons' macs for them while facing them. This only works well if the buttons fasten the girl's or ladies' way so such mothers always bought their sons girls or ladies plastic macs. I'd have died with embarrasment if that had happened to me especally if the macs were also in girly colours or designs. It would be interesting to hear from members whose mothers put them into girls or ladies plastic macs for this reason and how they felt.

A late developer, I was slow to realise the erotic possibilties of the plastic mac, but eventually I did and almost regretted the loss of the innocent pleasure of just being in a plastic mac!
Alot of my clothes were handed down from my sister including coats.
We had to wear nylon pacamacs. These were female ones so button on opposite side. They did not have hoods on them so we were made to wear plastic rain bonnets. My mum made me wear a mac everytime we went out rain or shine and it was always buttoned up by her. I often protested that I could do it myself and would always end up with me being spanked by her. It was very embarrassing going to school like this and teased very much. As I got older I was allowed to walk to school on my own so as soon as out of sight, the mac would be off and i would hide it in some bushes. On way home I would put it back on. One day I was taken ill and my mum had to pick me up and discovered I did not have my mac. I had to confess where it was. She was furious with me. Everyday after that she walked me to and from school right until the day I left with pacamac on everyday.

Once I got married wife discovered I always had to wear a pacamac when I was young. When we helped my mum clear some cupboards at her house we discovered some old macs and rain bonnets. Wife wanted me in them again and because I love them I happily obliged.
razvandobos

Post by razvandobos »

Oh this is going to be fun!

It was August 2010, right before I started grade 5. It all began when I was surfing the web and looked up raincoats in mud and shiny black raincoats. I found this very beautiful woman from Denmark by the name of Latex Kitty. She used to have this rainwear enthusiast website back in 2010-2011, along with YouTube videos, but sadly they’re no longer up. This was when I turned 11, just before I hit puberty.

In early 2011 my rainwear interest only further increased when I began watching rainwear in mud and seeing girls wearing shiny raincoats. I wanted to hug them as I wanted to feel that shiny material all over me. I have Aspergers so PVC and rubber and latex are sensory overloads for me.

I’d privately watch various rainwear enthusiasts on YouTube, from OceanNick to FetishMemoirs to Latex Kitty, and rainwear didn’t officially become a fetish until the summer of 2012 right after I hit puberty and discovered the word PVC in my vocabulary. During that time, I expanded into leather skirts and PVC dresses and leather pants in mud. I’d get aroused seeing a girl get muddy or showing off her sexy regalia.

One other thing I want to note is that my fetish came to me naturally since I was little. I think it has to do with my Aspergers and that shiny material and mud are sensory overloads for me. Anybody else want to share their thoughts?
Mydreamhascometrue

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

Mine all began back when I was 6 years old and I would put on rubber baby pants and my mums rainmac and go out in the woods where we lived.40 years on still the same
Mydreamhascometrue

Mine all began back when I was 6 years old and I would put on rubber baby pants and my mums rainmac and go out in the woods where we lived.40 years on still the same
Mydreamhascometrue

Yes most days
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

jelfsjorn wrote: February 21st, 2021, 1:08 am I will try and relate this true tale as I remember it, It may be somewhat embellished by passing time and fantasy, but its as true as I can recall. Thinking back...
That was an amazing story!

You brought up how in days gone by, rain-wear was predominately made from rubber! How I wish that was true today. You also brought to my mind how it may have been possible there were more people that appropriated rubber just by the fact they had so many garments made from it in their wardrobes. Now, if I go to diner dressed smartly in a long PVC mack( https://youtu.be/EUYZe-iw1I4 )the first thing I get is a comment on "fetish attire." I do not care. I just bask in the attention and wonder why THEY do not dress well.

I hate to say it I had to hide my attraction to rubber all the time I lived at home but in retrospect I think my parents had an idea what I liked. I could not wait for the family to leave on holidays and I had the house to myself. I did the same thing; wore my rubber boots, gloves and a mack around the house as much as I could.

I often dreamed I had some one older in the family that understood my feelings but I never had a loving Aunt like yours.

MR
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

I am sure that for some people," Where did I get my fetish?" is not easy to remember.

But mine is easier and here is my very real story.

"The Lady on the Tram

Although I’ve lived in the US for many decades, I was born in England in 1939. One day, when I was 9 or 10, I had to return some books to the library in the middle of the city. It was pouring down with rain as I waited at the tram stop wearing my short trousers under my school raincoat as most young boys did then on all but on the coldest winter days.

When the tram arrived, I got on and found a seat by a window that was all steamed up. As I wiped the glass to look out a lady sat down in the seat beside me, and I felt something flop over my bare thigh. Looking down I saw that she was wearing a lilac-colored silky-satiny rain cape with a hood which was not uncommon at the time. She smiled but never said a word as she turned back the hem of her cape to reveal a rubber lining made from a pink rubber coating.

Then with her arm inside the arm slit her hand began to stroke my thigh through the rubberized satin. I was too scared to say anything even when her hand strayed a little higher than was proper. I will never forget the feel or the sound of the rubber lining as she stroked. She must have known that I was aroused but still she never said a word and then, all of a sudden she was gone as the tram arrived at her stop."
Davy

Post by Davy »

I was about eight the first time I discovered the pleasure of rubber. I was at my cousins house on a hot summers day. My mother had arranged for her to walk me home at tea time. When it was time to go home the sunny day had become a thunder storm and I was only wearing shorts and a T Shirt.
My cousin left the room and when she came back she was wearing a green Mackintosh with a hood and she was holding a brown Mackintosh with a chocolate coloured thick rubber lining,
I somehow knew this was a life changing moment and refused to put it on but an eight year old was given no choice by my cousins mother.
I shivered as the cold rubber touched my arms and when the hood was tied in place there was a strange but somehow exciting smell.
Walking home the rubber warmed up and I felt feelings I had never known before.
This was the start of a life that to this day has loved everything About rubber.
moriarty

Post by moriarty »

In my case, I think my love for rainwear started when I initially got sexually aware. My first concious sexual experience (i.e. my first intentional orgasm) happened while playing while wearing rainwear. I would have been maybe 11 or 12 at the time, I can't remeber exactly.

What I do remember, was that I was outside playing while wearing rainwear. I grew up in the countryside, close to several farms, so being outside wearing rainwear was quite common. Anyway, for whatever reason, I ended up straddling across something and was, probably accidentally, rubbing up on it and I felt something happening in my pants. Well, it didn't take long from that realisation to where I found myself grinding myself to an orgasm, and thus my fetish was born.

I kept experimenting with getting myself off again, and realised that I had the most success while wearing my PvC rainwear, for whatever reason. My theory is that it is because of that initial experience, wearing rainwear and getting off in it.... I kept experimenting with rainwear, and progressing into other areas of kink as time progressed and I learned more about it. Once the internet became available, I was totally hooked.

I did, as probably many others, feel that my kinks were "shameful" and thus I kept them hidden for years, even from myself at times. I finally decided to "come out", as they say, a few years ago, as keeping this hidden away was starting to take a toll on my mental health. My (now ex-) wife didn't take too kindly to this, even thought there were elements that she admitted to enjoy. But in the end, my kinks was one of several reasons for our eventual divorce.

Today, about 35 years after my first experiences, I still love rainwear. I prefer wearing thick, industrial PVC type rainwear, like HH and Aalesund, and I have no plans for this to change anytime soon. Rainwear is now a part of my personality, and I don't think I could change this even if I tried.