Our first wank for boys and girls

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
transparence

Re: Our first wank for boys and girls

Post by transparence »

Hello everybody!
I suffer from primary enuresis and my first encounter with PVC was when I had to wear some plastic pants over a nappy for overnight as a very young child. At that time (I'm 56 years old now), disposable "Pampers" style diapers simply did not exist. Of course, when I was very young, I think that this didn't matter me, but with time passing by, I noticed on and on that "something was happening". After that, I remember that I often caressed my plastified botton before getting asleep, and these were my first expressions of my love for PVC.
Later, my mother bought me a translucent blue cape to go to school under the rain. Such raincapes were very common here in the 60s or 70s and every year in September, I got a new one, one size bigger than the one of the last year. Their brand was "Lofer".They existed in blue or completely transparent. This also belongs to my first emotions in plastic.
When I was 14, in 1976, I took part to a summer camp for the youth of my parish. At that time, my enuresis concerned me only during the cold and wet period of the year, and it already completely stopped from late spring until late autumn (like actually). A boy who shared the room with me asked me one evenning if I already masturbate. I answered him by the negative and he replied: "So, let me show you"! I have to admit that I was very surprised by his strokes! He did not do the job very carefully and it was rather painful to me because I'm circumcized. In the same time, I was aware that he wasn't doing something right. I asked him to stop this immediately and so he did. I was disappointed by this experience.
During the following autumn, one night, I was only half asleep. I remember that I was thinking of Nathalie, a wonderful girl who was with me in my form (or class? I don't know the right word in English, sorry!). She went with my dreams to fall asleep almost every night. But this time, something very special occured. Suddenly, I felt a delicious sensation between my thighs and a creamy liquid began to flow into my cloth diaper. This was my very first wet dream! On the following night, I tried to cause this to happen again. I was very aroused and decided to take my raincoat with me to bed. I started to caress myself carefully through my diaper and plastic pant. Slowly, my strokes made effect and after a few time, my erected penis ejaculated. Again, what a feeling! I was also happy to preserve my sheets from stains thanks to the incontinence pant. I stimulated myself by the feeling of the raincoat against my skin and the smell of a new plastic panty that my mother purchased for me a few days ago (when new, these panties have a wonderful mixed smell of PVC and vanilla or lanolin, they still exist today, with that same smell). I held the pant under my nose, oh, what intoxicating! I have the feeling that these souvenirs date back to yesterday, but in fact, they are almost 43 years old!
Now, I'm married, but my wife does not share my love for plastic. Of course, when she rides her bicycle under a downpour, she wears the pink translucent raincape that I bought her. She finds it useful, but nothing else. I am already retired, and I often take benefit of the time when she's on work to have a little wank! Actually, most of my, raincoats are of the "bicycle cape" type: I found them on the chinese Alibaba platform. They are made of a very soft PVC and come in nice transparent colours with cute white little dots printed on them. They are wonderful and excellent, not only under the rain, but also for stimulation! Nevertheless, I never ejaculate on them. I always put an adult incontinence plastic pant on, and there it goes! When I'm in a "go fast" I even take a vibrating sander (a clean one, that I purchased especially for that use, but without sanding paper!!!) and masturbate through a plastic pant, with or without diaper, oh my god, what a feeling!
Please, I would like to apologize for my grammatical or vocabulary errors or mistakes, my English language is too poor!
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

Interesting story transparence.

I have also used a vibrating sander (without sandpaper) on my trouser front too..mmm..its fantastic. I also have one of those "Niagara" proffesional vibro massagers too..and wow that is one beast of a vibrating device..phew ! I have a video saved on my PC somewhere, which shows some japanese woman using a rotating vibrating electric car polisher (with sheepskin pad on) massaging a guys cock too. I would love to know if anyone has used one and are they good ?

Thanks
Derek
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

I was 13 the first time I did it, in the bathroom. It was not long after that I realised I could combine it with the excitement I got from wearing wellington boots. I was 15 when I did it for the first time outdoors in the mud, when my wellies sunk deeper than I had experienced before and the excitement was too overwhelming to ignore.
NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

At school at 14 or so. Coat room. A long shiny rukka, i took it with me to the school bathroom and pleased myself with it .

After that , i was a raincoat fetish girl for sure and it happened more times.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I had no rainwear at home but about the age of 11 I knew I enjoyed the feel of a plastic and a shower cap was the only item available. It was soft pink PVC, unbacked and I liked to play with my dick in it. I knew about erections, and had one every time the plastic was involved, but one day I was enjoying myself so much and suddenly had an extra nice feeling but white stuff came out and I didn't know what it was! I made myself come each week after bath time - the only time I could be alone and having access to the shower cap. A few weeks later a chance discussion between boys at school revealed the truth which they called "spunk". I was so relieved it was normal, but it wouldn't have mattered if it wasn't, nothing would stop my liaisons with that show cap!
rainmacmad

Post by rainmacmad »

I must have been about 14 when I had my first proper wank in the early 60's and I believe it could have sent me down the fetish road. My mother had a friend called Margaret who often came to our house and had several pvc macs which were the fashion. I would get a stirring in my loins when I saw here but didn't know what was happening until she appeared one day in the latest addition a full length black shiny mac, without really thinking I went out to the garden shed and wanked for what seemed like seconds before I came. I was confused by it but it soon became a regular thing. One day I over heard mum call her a kinky sod which I didn't understand until much later. Margaret and her husband moved away about a year later and I rarely saw here again but I had many a fantasy wank
about her.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Speaking of obsessions, there was an attractive woman who drove a Porsche and always wore black shiny nylon jogging trousers. Views of her around the village were always a joy, but all too fleeting, but I often wondered what the climate was like between her legs! I wasted time hanging around just to see if she would turn up, which of course rarely happened, and no opportunity for a wank until later recalling the memory.
Buttons

Post by Buttons »

I was about 11 or 12, I put on several (about 6 or 7 from memory) of my sisters and mothers plastic raincoats one on top of another and the belts fastened tightly. I just lay on my bed and enjoyed the feeling. I did not wank but did have an ejection. The first time I thought I had peed myself until I undressed and found the white creamy stuff. After that first time I would put a plastic bag over my "kit" before getting all the coats on to help with the clean up afterwards. I would stay in the raincoats for about half an hour. Great times those were, still have the memories though.
Bring on the rain :D
rainmacmad

Post by rainmacmad »

Wow Buttons living in a house with that many macs around I would wanked myself to death lol.
rainmacmad

Post by rainmacmad »

How many macs did they have between them and why so many ?